SportsWrath

Keep your eyes open today

gateb

It was at 2. And luckily, I didn't miss much by going to my cousin's house. As mentioned earlier we lost 6-1 to Puerto Rico (how did Beltran do?) and lost 16-2 to the Dodgers in the other split squad game. Olay Soler gave up like three home runs in 1 1/3 innings.

It was at 2. And luckily, I didn't miss much by going to my cousin's house. As mentioned earlier we lost 6-1 to Puerto Rico (how did Beltran do?) and lost 16-2 to the Dodgers in the other split squad game. Olay Soler gave up like three home runs in 1 1/3 innings.

Beltran had a nice double and like 2 RBIs in I think only 1 or 2 AB's.

I was at the game today...it was a mostly Pro-PR crowd. The Mets looked over matched at times. But, it was split-squad game for you guys.

Bernie showed me he needs to retire after this season.

I thought he had a double in his second AB?

From what I heard on WFAN, he actually looked a lot better this spring training then last.

I won't look anything into a loss against the PR team or Dodgers without a lot of our player - 5 alone on the PR team, Reyes on the Dominican team, and then the remaining players split amongst two more teams.

I watched the game today, felt good to watch a baseball game again. I'm still not sold, like the idea just not the timing, the WBC I mean.. It will be fun to watch, especially some of the asian teams with players trying to impress some MLB scouts.

Lastings Millidge looked good, guy just has something about him that impresses me. Too bad we couldn't work out a deal last season and gotten a trade done. Still could happen this year, but we have Wilkerson in Center, but he could easily be moved to a corner to make room.

But yeah i enjoyed the game.