SportsWrath

HAHAHAHA that was pathetic?

Filip Bondy

Absolutely the worst game that I have seen the Giants play this year. I mean why didn't they just surrender and go home after the third quarter instead of getting embarrased in front of their fans? If I was a giants fan I would pray to God that they lose next week. If this team gets into the playoffs they are a major diss to all the teams that deserved it.

Absolutely the worst game that I have seen the Giants play this year. I mean why didn't they just surrender and go home after the third quarter instead of getting embarrased in front of their fans? If I was a giants fan I would pray to God that they lose next week. If this team gets into the playoffs they are a major diss to all the teams that deserved it.

what the fuck team do you pull for ass hole

what the fuck team do you pull for ass hole

hahaha, blind loyalty, eh?

he's being critical of a team that played like a bunch of vaginas. there is nothing asshole about that.

it was a completely pathetic showing and the only solace that i take was that it was not me out there getting straight up embarassed.

hahaha, blind loyalty, eh?

he's being critical of a team that played like a bunch of vaginas. there is nothing asshole about that.

it was a completely pathetic showing and the only solace that i take was that it was not me out there getting straight up embarassed.

I didnt say he was an asshole for being critical of a team that played like a bunch of vaginas. I just called him an asshole because he is. asshole

not mine i hate it when people do that shit someone must have edited my post

Yea OK! (see highlights from above quote).

Anyway, M. Colston YOUR #1 reciever has a severly sprained foot a la Michael Strahan. Could miss up to 4 games.

How's your chest capacity now? (A little deflated huh?)

Yea OK! (see highlights from above quote).

Anyway, M. Colston YOUR #1 reciever has a severly sprained foot a la Michael Strahan. Could miss up to 4 games.

How's your chest capacity now? (A little deflated huh?)

Gloating over a players injury makes you the bitch.

Gloating over a players injury makes you the bitch.

Naw, man! Not 'gloating' just stating a fact.

Let me give YOU an example of 'gloating' over an injury,,,,ready???? :TU:

*AH HA, Colston got hurt you Saints fans don't stand a chance*

Copy that, "Lew Beck"!??? :TU:

You are a major dis to all stillborn babies who deserve to live...

Hate to disappoint you but there is no validity to that classy comment of yours. It was copper who was injured and he came back and played. He is a backup to horn,

we will have horn back im not concerned. fucking moron.

randoff chest capacity= deflated

With a heavy heart I read that strahan is out for the year. Its bad karma to gloat about injuries, I believe it may be your fault. see I read it really didnt happen in the game. what really happened was a freak accident that occured right about the time you posted this. does your chest need a air pump?

Randoff please know im just busting your balls, dont mean anything by it. I always liked you happy new year!!