SportsWrath

Clark Judge on this past weeks game

Lubeck

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9847527

7. For the life of me, I can't understand the Giants' clock management on their last drive. They move to the Dallas 12 with 1:48 and call a timeout? Huh? It was going to be their last series anyway, so why stop the clock? Then they went to a hurry-up ... for what? They left 1:06 on the board, which was more than enough for Dallas to score the go-ahead points. I don't get it.

12. The more I see Brandon Jacobs the more I wonder why the Giants don't use him more. One guy with the Tennessee Titans told me that if he coached the Giants he'd give the ball to Jacobs 30 times "because nobody can stop him." One problem: The Giants also have Tiki Barber, one of the league's top backs. So why not do what New Orleans does with Reggie Bush and Deuce McAllister? Use the two at the same time.

7. For the life of me, I can't understand the Giants' clock management on their last drive. They move to the Dallas 12 with 1:48 and call a timeout? Huh? It was going to be their last series anyway, so why stop the clock? Then they went to a hurry-up ... for what? They left 1:06 on the board, which was more than enough for Dallas to score the go-ahead points. I don't get it.

12. The more I see Brandon Jacobs the more I wonder why the Giants don't use him more. One guy with the Tennessee Titans told me that if he coached the Giants he'd give the ball to Jacobs 30 times "because nobody can stop him." One problem: The Giants also have Tiki Barber, one of the league's top backs. So why not do what New Orleans does with Reggie Bush and Deuce McAllister? Use the two at the same time.

I don't think we need anymore evidence of the ineptitude of our coaching staff. :P

I don't think we need anymore evidence of the ineptitude of our coaching staff. :P

No we are all very well aware of it, but when it is making the national news, hopefully the organization will take their "Wellington Chose Him" glasses off and move on to getting a new HC. Great article on the potential candidates in todays SL.

Oh and when they are bringing in candidates no one should start screaming their heads off at the organization for interviewing Tim Lewis, he is just there to meet that ridiculous quota.

The Titans are originally the Houston Oilers...Bum Phillips and Earl Campbell: "Is Pastorini going to do a lot of passing this game coach? Coach Phillips: "Over my dead body...I am going to run until Earl can't run no more...if you have a horse you ride him ...you don't get down to walk". The Bears, Jags, Titans, Broke Backs would all still be in the sauna room right now trying to rub those Jacobs induced lumps and bruises off.

No we are all very well aware of it, but when it is making the national news, hopefully the organization will take their "Wellington Chose Him" glasses off and move on to getting a new HC. Great article on the potential candidates in todays SL.

Oh and when they are bringing in candidates no one should start screaming their heads off at the organization for interviewing Tim Lewis, he is just there to meet that ridiculous quota.

Well in my opinion it is not a ridiculous quota... a lot of smart capable guys were not getting interviews much less jobs up until recently...just because ClueLess Lewis is a bust does not mean that you get rid of a mechanism that brings in some talented guys who would not have gotten a shot. How many times do the same old tired faces get hired (e.g. Coughlin) because the owners/front office are more comfortable with a particular guy than another for other than football related reasons. Other than that I agree with you completely.

Is there a link to this article?