SportsWrath

Well I an sick of the Media Idiots

Scipio

For one that little bitch at EsPn why didn't she ask the question like mike ask her too, was she afraid to be caught in a lie and twisting of his words. :furious: Asshole she is yes. Ya know other teams that have no bussiness winning a game like the titans last can win So now it's our turn, pay back time for Dallas and all the screw jobs they gave us through the years, We are going to your ass Sunday and your little locker room bull shit about Shockey is not going to help..........................Pound the Boys

Why should we blame the media? They're there to get news and entertainment is part of it. No one is forced to open their mouth to them. Plax talks smack, shockey talks smack, Strahan criticized Plax on the air.. wtf. These guys are mature adults and they can either stand behind what they said or keep their traps shut.

Look, I have the utomst respect for Strahan but if he wanted to get Plax's attention the right way, he would've talked to him in the locker room one on one.. not say what he says on the radio. Same goes for everyone who's opened his trap. They're there to play football and football only.. fuck even at that they suck ass.

Why should we blame the media? They're there to get news and entertainment is part of it. No one is forced to open their mouth to them. Plax talks smack, shockey talks smack, Strahan criticized Plax on the air.. wtf. These guys are mature adults and they can either stand behind what they said or keep their traps shut.

Look, I have the utomst respect for Strahan but if he wanted to get Plax's attention the right way, he would've talked to him in the locker room one on one.. not say what he says on the radio. Same goes for everyone who's opened his trap. They're there to play football and football only.. fuck even at that they suck ass.

I heard Stahan in the Monday interview and I didn't think Strahan said anything bad about Plax.

Thats just it he didn't! The Bitch made up her own words and made it look like he did. Now they say that Strahan was mad about what she ask him, that is not ture he wanted to hear her twisted question, but she would not repeat it to him. She knew that she had miss quoted him and now we are the bad guys.

You think they want the Gints to lose to Dallas

Thats just it he didn't! The Bitch made up her own words and made it look like he did. Now they say that Strahan was mad about what she ask him, that is not ture he wanted to hear her twisted question, but she would not repeat it to him. She knew that she had miss quoted him and now we are the bad guys.

You think they want the Gints to lose to Dallas

There is no think about it. The media are usually homer whores to whomever happens to be winning; and if it is the Cowgirls who are winning at any particular time...those whores cannot wait to get on their knees and work those guys off.