SportsWrath

ARE THE GIANTS PLAYERs STUPID

Scipio

"If they lost hope, they shouldn't be a Giants fan," Pierce said. "We go out there and we fight, we're humans. We make mistakes. If they're not Giants fans with us when we won or lost then they don't need to be with us, period."

There is one thing for sure this guy is full of it, for all there talent talent talent, I don't think they know the meaning of that word, this team has one talent of not showing up early in game or giving up late in games and giving us THREE of the Greatest loses in the Giants History. Thanks Antonio, for nothing

I have been a Giants Fan since 1950, and I never thought in all those years that it could be this bad, it makes you sick to think that a team can give up like these guys do

"If they lost hope, they shouldn't be a Giants fan," Pierce said. "We go out there and we fight, we're humans. We make mistakes. If they're not Giants fans with us when we won or lost then they don't need to be with us, period."

There is one thing for sure this guy is full of it, for all there talent talent talent, I don't think they know the meaning of that word, this team has one talent of not showing up early in game or giving up late in games and giving us THREE of the Greatest loses in the Giants History. Thanks Antonio, for nothing

I have been a Giants Fan since 1950, and I never thought in all those years that it could be this bad, it makes you sick to think that a team can give up like these guys do

By golly, he's right.

Just because we've lost 3 in a row, including the latest which was a squandering of a 21 point lead against one of the worst teams in the league within a span of less than 15 minutes, there's no reason to doubt that they'll win a game against a team that's gone 3-1 in the last 4 games. Especially since we're back to full health, right?

I mean, most superbowl teams have history-making meltdowns during the course of a season. It's done, that base is covered.

Besides, it's not like we've seen a Giant team quit on a season before, is it? Ok, there was that one time three years ago, but that team lost faith in their coach. Oh wait...

Maybe these guys should shut up and play the game. I'm not interested in hearing their bullshit anymore, especially if they're not going to back it up. Hey Antonio, winning in overtime after giving up 30 points isn't exactly "payback."

When your contract is up, I'll still be here. How about you?

By golly, he's right.

Just because we've lost 3 in a row, including the latest which was a squandering of a 21 point lead against one of the worst teams in the league within a span of less than 15 minutes, there's no reason to doubt that they'll win a game against a team that's gone 3-1 in the last 4 games. Especially since we're back to full health, right?

I mean, most superbowl teams have history-making meltdowns during the course of a season. It's done, that base is covered.

Besides, it's not like we've seen a Giant team quit on a season before, is it? Ok, there was that one time three years ago, but that team lost faith in their coach. Oh wait...

Maybe these guys should shut up and play the game. I'm not interested in hearing their bullshit anymore, especially if they're not going to back it up. Hey Antonio, winning in overtime after giving up 30 points isn't exactly "payback."

When your contract is up, I'll still be here. How about you?

totally agree with this

Too many of the Giants current players have no real appreciation of the history (both positive and negative) of this founding storied franchise. Because of that 18 year drought a lot of fans outside of the metropolitan area do not understand that the ownership of the Giants, Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Baltimore (I apologize if I left a team or two off of the list)built this league piece by piece into what it is currently. Without a strong NY franchise, the NFL would still be chasing Major League Baseball in terms of popularity and revenues. Giants fans generally are well aware of this franchise and its contribution to the sport from some of the NFL's greatest coaches (Lombardi, Landry etc.) got the bulk of their training/experience as either coaches and/or players for the Giants. Also many of the mundane things like cheering for the D-Fense; and creating innovative plays on both offense and defense started here. So before a player spouts off...even a good import like Pierce...let them pause and think over what they are going to say before they criticize the fan base. Since the last SuperBowl there have been at least 4 chokes in the playoffs; several regular season chokes; wasted draft picks on many undeserving guys who are out of football (or are relegated to the bench elsewhere) so I daresay that Giants fans have a right to constructively criticize this team.