SportsWrath

Bad Karma!!!

NeMesiS

We just need a quarterback coach that can actually do the job. The kid was supposed to have good mechanics in college, and now with the help of a "good" coach, he doesn't? Don't think so...

I don't understand what you're saying. Are you telling me the same coach who basically jump started the hall-of-fame career of Ryan Leaf is doing his job? you sir, don't know what you're talking about...Coach Gilbride is an exc...DAMN HIM TO HELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

ELI stinks he has no arm strenghth he throws the ball in the wrong place and alway short or long! To bad that LT coul'd sack him like the Eagles QB and save our season by knocking him out. But of couse we do not have a good backup anyway nice planning on there part. TC you suck

I don't understand what you're saying. Are you telling me the same coach who basically jump started the hall-of-fame career of Ryan Leaf is doing his job? you sir, don't know what you're talking about...Coach Gilbride is an exc...DAMN HIM TO HELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

I wish I could sent the Heston sound bite from Planet of the Apes, right about now.