SportsWrath

An article mentioning Luke Petitgout

flyinryan

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/teams/report/NYG/9280182

I'm not saying it will happen either (look at how many times the Giants were giving Diehl help blocking in passing situations), but keep this line-up in mind.

LT= David Diehl

LG= Rich Seubert

C= Shaun O'Hara

RG= Chris Snee

RT= Chris McKenzie

Believe it or not, We would be down grading our O-Line if had the line up. Don't get me wrong, I'm not really happy with Luke performance the last 3 years. But, D. Deihl is NOT the answer at LT. Hell, he couldn't handle the RT position.

What I would love to see is:

LT - L. Pettigout

LG - R. Seubert

C - C. Snee

RG - D Diehl

RT - C McKenzie

That would be a dominating line. (***Snee did play center in college)

Believe it or not, We would be down grading our O-Line if had the line up. Don't get me wrong, I'm not really happy with Luke performance the last 3 years. But, D. Deihl is NOT the answer at LT. Hell, he couldn't handle the RT position.

What I would love to see is:

LT - L. Pettigout

LG - R. Seubert

C - C. Snee

RG - D Diehl

RT - C McKenzie

That would be a dominating line. (***Snee did play center in college)

You, me and other people wise enough know that Petitgout leaving is a downgrade even though he gets a lot of heat. Diehl is very versatile as he can play 4 positions on the OL, but he is a better guard than tackle. As a tackle he isn't so good on passing situations, but he's very good on running plays. Your line-up is pretty good and isn't impossible at all (I heard that the Giants did have Chris Snee snap several times this past training camp if I remember correctly) as well as this possibility if O'Hara leaves.

LT= Luke Petitgout

LG= David Diehl

C= Rich Seubert

RG= Chris Snee

RT= Chris McKenzie

You, me and other people wise enough know that Petitgout leaving is a downgrade even though he gets a lot of heat. Diehl is very versatile as he can play 4 positions on the OL, but he is a better guard than tackle. As a tackle he isn't so good on passing situations, but he's very good on running plays. Your line-up is pretty good and isn't impossible at all (I heard that the Giants did have Chris Snee snap several times this past training camp if I remember correctly) as well as this possibility if O'Hara leaves.

LT= Luke Petitgout

LG= David Diehl

C= Rich Seubert

RG= Chris Snee

RT= Chris McKenzie

I like that line up too. Of course, it depend how healthy Seubert.

I hear Bober might be available again. :)

I wonder if Bober would comeback here, even though both of the positions he can play have starters there already (C, RT). That would make for very good depth though.

I really hope he would consider us. :rock:

Guest Nutty Sack
I wouldn't mind using our first pick to eventually replace Luke....I haven't kept up on the Prospects like I normally do (Iv been moving) so Im not sure of who (OT) could be available at that pick

If we pick an offensive player with our first pick then that will leave no doubt that EA is completely nuts. I don't care if Reggie Bush is available......we need to build a stud defense.......we are not far away......with the proper mix of draft picks and FA's we can do it.

If we pick an offensive player with our first pick then that will leave no doubt that EA is completely nuts. I don't care if Reggie Bush is available......we need to build a stud defense.......we are not far away......with the proper mix of draft picks and FA's we can do it.

Im not Yelling for them to take an OT with the first...Im saying if a good one is available and they take him then thats fine with me.

If you guys hate Luke so much why not find a young stud to replace him?

Oh and if your in the ear of the FO why worry? ;) (cause your full of shit)

Guest Floyd The Barber
Im not Yelling for them to take an OT with the first...Im saying if a good one is available and they take him then thats fine with me.

If you guys hate Luke so much why not find a young stud to replace him?

Oh and if your in the ear of the FO why worry? ;) (cause your full of shit)

think defense doofus...defense

It would actually make more sense to move Diehl to RT and McKenzie to LT

It wouldn't. McKenzie is much more comfortable at RT and when the Giants mentioned about him playing LT that would've affected him wanting to play here.

I can't believe it took 16 posts before someone realized that.

I left not long after my last post in this topic (I don't have internet on my computer at home so I use the computer in school) so I couldn't make the correction.