SportsWrath

An article mentioning Luke Petitgout

flyinryan

do we get him in the 1st or 2nd round??

We'll have to trade for him, he's currently on the Texans...

Maybe trade our next years first for him. At 5'8" 180lbs he would make an excellent pro OT.

Especially when things for the most part are looking very bright there. Snee's only going to get better, Diehl has finally found a position where he can stay at more then one year, McKenzie should get better, O'Hara's a quality center, no need to let him go, and Luke is still a very good tackle. I think in the 2007 draft maybe we should look for a long-term LT, not this year.

Especially when things for the most part are looking very bright there. Snee's only going to get better, Diehl has finally found a position where he can stay at more then one year, McKenzie should get better, O'Hara's a quality center, no need to let him go, and Luke is still a very good tackle. I think in the 2007 draft maybe we should look for a long-term LT, not this year.

Besides penaties Luke is one of the better LT's in the league he is a very good run blocker and is good in pass protection he only has trouble with some of the speed DE's/LB's

Besides penaties Luke is one of the better LT's in the league he is a very good run blocker and is good in pass protection he only has trouble with some of the speed DE's/LB's

I agree, I don't see why everybody hates on him so much. He may be the highest paid player on our team this season but compared to other LTs in the league, he isn't being paid that much.