SportsWrath

What has to happen to get Corey Webster out of the game?

smugiant2008

A lot of the plays made tonight had wide receivers catching balls where the safety help should have been better. I think that this was one of Webster's better games actually.

Well Webster (once again) blew his coverage, fell down and the Jax Reciever rumbled for 49 yds on a 7 yd catch (41 yd run). Led to the 23rd point scored by the Jags. Thanx Corey, you're the best #23.

Well Webster (once again) blew his coverage, fell down and the Jax Reciever rumbled for 49 yds on a 7 yd catch (41 yd run). Led to the 23rd point scored by the Jags. Thanx Corey, you're the best #23.

Dude, he fell down, that happens. Several guys slipped tonight. A better question to ask is how does the wide receiver come across the field like that on a slant and go 40 yards without a linebacker or a safety touching him for 40 yards. there were a lot of players guilty there. '

Webster did make one good play in the endzone to break up a pass and also had some good coverage downfield on some deep passes. Where he suffers is he gives way too much room to the wideouts once the ball is snapped and then he can't reocver on time.

Webster did make one good play in the endzone to break up a pass and also had some good coverage downfield on some deep passes. Where he suffers is he gives way too much room to the wideouts once the ball is snapped and then he can't reocver on time.

You are defending #23 way too much. #23 is a FRAUD! He's stealing money! :P

And I remember one play where the Jags WR dropped a sure TD pass (off of his stretched arms)....and #58 was on the coverage...a LB!!!! That was Webster's side...#23 was seen cutting in towards the middle of the field letting the out WR go to Antonio Pierce????? My son (9 yrs old) said to me "Dad, isn't that a MLB covering a WR????"

:huh:

You are defending #23 way too much. #23 is a FRAUD! He's stealing money! :P

And I remember one play where the Jags WR dropped a sure TD pass (off of his stretched arms)....and #58 was on the coverage...a LB!!!! That was Webster's side...#23 was seen cutting in towards the middle of the field letting the out WR go to Antonio Pierce????? My son (9 yrs old) said to me "Dad, isn't that a MLB covering a WR????"

:huh:

That is fucking priceless.....a 9 year old see's more clearly than all of those overpaid motherhumpers! Give that smart kid a pat on the head.