SportsWrath

FBOMB

Scipio

You will see tonight, a good QB will bounce back and pick the JAGs apart! If I am right this KID is going to fold his tent and give us another STINKER, I am not NEG I sm sick of losing and always being made fun of because of the Giants.

You will see tonight, a good QB will bounce back and pick the JAGs apart! If I am right this KID is going to fold his tent and give us another STINKER, I am not NEG I sm sick of losing and always being made fun of because of the Giants.

I would worry about our defensive line and Bob whitfield....

not Manning...If I where you...

Your sick of losing? 6&3 leading the east, your a nut case. Have you ever looked at the injuries we have? defensive ends, defensive backs, linebackers, offensive ends, offensive backs, offensive tackles, on second thought you are a negative and sick _______.

I would worry about our defensive line and Bob whitfield....

not Manning...If I where you...

My #1 concern is the offensive line. The defense seems able to hold its own IF the offense could get something going. I don't care how "bad" Eli has been playing lately. Some of that blame certainly falls on his shoulders, but when he has plays called that put him 7 steps back with an Oline that isn't holding up I can't blame him for not stepping up in his throws. What is he supposed to step up into, his guard/centers backside?

My #1 concern is the offensive line. The defense seems able to hold its own IF the offense could get something going. I don't care how "bad" Eli has been playing lately. Some of that blame certainly falls on his shoulders, but when he has plays called that put him 7 steps back with an Oline that isn't holding up I can't blame him for not stepping up in his throws. What is he supposed to step up into, his guard/centers backside?

i agree.....

LT is very important, but whitfield has come in before and done a decent job, last weeks game excluded..

Lance Lagree and Willie joe in 92's slot!?!?!!? this has disaster written all over it...

i agree.....

LT is very important, but whitfield has come in before and done a decent job, last weeks game excluded..

Lance Lagree and Willie joe in 92's slot!?!?!!? this has disaster written all over it...

Agree, also i would suspect that we line up Seubert as a TE along side Whitfield to help out,

Just the thought of Lagree and Willie Joe in Michaels spot makes me want to :puke:

Agree, also i would suspect that we line up Seubert as a TE along side Whitfield to help out,

Just the thought of Lagree and Willie Joe in Michaels spot makes me want to :puke:

If they are just able to stop the run, I will be happy. No asshole roughing the passer penalties today Joe...we cannot afford a couple of free first downs.

If they are just able to stop the run, I will be happy.

Agreed. If they can stop the run, great. If TL doesn't back off of the blitzing in the second half, all they really need to do is take a blocker out of action and open a blitzing lane. The loss of Mike, Tuck, and Osi is a MAJOR loss don't get me wrong, and of course the "fix" to it does open up weaknesses elsewhere, but we can still get a good pass rush so long as TL is willing to do it.

Agreed. If they can stop the run, great. If TL doesn't back off of the blitzing in the second half, all they really need to do is take a blocker out of action and open a blitzing lane. The loss of Mike, Tuck, and Osi is a MAJOR loss don't get me wrong, and of course the "fix" to it does open up weaknesses elsewhere, but we can still get a good pass rush so long as TL is willing to do it.

Yeah I agree...if it is the difference between one or too deep balls exposing our weak DB's if we blitz; or sitting back and letting them nickel and dime us to death...I will take the blitz and one or two deep balls. Just ask the Mets...wouldn't everyone rather have seen a half-assed swing rather than being called out on strikes on a curveball with the bases loaded? Always play to your strength and even now with a depleted D-line the Giants strength is rushing the passer.

Yeah I agree...if it is the difference between one or too deep balls exposing our weak DB's if we blitz; or sitting back and letting them nickel and dime us to death...I will take the blitz and one or two deep balls. Just ask the Mets...wouldn't everyone rather have seen a half-assed swing rather than being called out on strikes on a curveball with the bases loaded? Always play to your strength and even now with a depleted D-line the Giants strength is rushing the passer.

Well I don't know if I would call it a strength as much as it is the better of 2 evils.

But I agree, I'd rather give up 2 deep balls than constantly give up 5-10 yards that leaves our defense on the field for a long time, wearing them out. Get after Garrard and hopefully he will give us some ints like he gave the Texans.