SportsWrath

Anybody else Sick & Tired of these Bull Shit Injury Reports...

Run With 81

Thinkin' week in & week out that Osi will be back, or Short... Just like last year with Pierce... It's NOW obvious that Fierce was NEVER gonna make it back... ALL FUCKIN LIES!!!!! Is this what's in store for us now with Osi & Stra & Short & Tuck & Luke & Madison & Moss &.....&....&....&...(Man When does it END???)

Just fuckin' Man-Up and tell it like it is!!!! Ya gonna tell me that the Giants don't want to divulge too much info for "Other" teams....BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other teams KNOW EXACTLY WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!! Cept for the Pats of course :confused: (PS Bill B is SOME PIECE OF SHIT Huh...his treatment of Mangini)

I think the Fierce Injury LIE last year did it for me...DISGUSTED & won't expect any of these guys back anytime SOON if even this year at all!!!

:furious:

I heard the other day at the stadium from someone I know well that works there that the Giants are not IR'ing OSI with the HOPE that he can come back this year. He is clearly hurt worse than they are letting on.

he also told me that Short had the best shot of all of them to play this week.

I heard the other day at the stadium from someone I know well that works there that the Giants are not IR'ing OSI with the HOPE that he can come back this year. He is clearly hurt worse than they are letting on.

if that true, that not good.

God i was hopin Osi would be back this week i will be at the game Mon Night and if Jax lost to the texans... I hope we can beat them...

i completely agree with you!!! We have 38 questionable guys on every weeks injury report and none of them ever play.... every other time i see a guy from other teams listed as questionable they are almost for sure going to play... whats with this bullshit sugar coating that caughlin tries to lay on us every week...

Unbelieveable...Everytime this team looks like is going to do something...We get hit with injuries.

if that true, that not good.

I have been watching the Giants play since 69' and I have never seen the amount of deviousness, lies and bullshit concerning the injury report as I have seen since Coach Cheerleader took over. Just goes to show you when other teams list someone as questionable he is more than likely a probable. The Giants list someone as questionable then that usually means that he is going on IR or his career is over. What a crock. What I say...what the fuck is going on at the Meadowlands? :unsure: