SportsWrath

Dear Mr. Irvin

RandolphScott

Hello Mr. Irvin,

My name is Golfinkid and I strongly disagree with you calling Tiki Barber a "quitter". I read today in the

New York Post that you "don't pay any attention to idiots, I try not to let there opinions sway me." This is going to retroactive because Tiki has said something many people have believed for a long time, you sir, are in fact an idiot. Any man that could stick up for Terrell Owens and trash Tiki Barber should just be run over by a bread truck, so should go play catch with your son on interstate 80. You said Tiki Barber is not a leader, then Mr. Irvin, you must still smoking crack and snorting cocaine off strippers titties. Mr. Irvin let's face it, you made a career out of cheating in the NFL and you went to the University of Miami where you most likely majored in Physical Education, so those are 2 strikes against you, and to think I used to feel bad when you broke you neck and the Philadelphia faithful cheered, now, I think they were spot on.

P.S. Mr. Irvin if you would just go the fuck away I`d buy you 100 dollars worth of crack-cocaine and rent you

a hotel that charges by the hour. Thanks for hearing me out, you fucking asshole.

Sincerely,

Golfinkid.

Hello Mr. Irvin,

My name is Golfinkid and I strongly disagree with you calling Tiki Barber a "quitter". I read today in the

New York Post that you "don't pay any attention to idiots, I try not to let there opinions sway me." This is going to retroactive because Tiki has said something many people have believed for a long time, you sir, are in fact an idiot. Any man that could stick up for Terrell Owens and trash Tiki Barber should just be run over by a bread truck, so should go play catch with your son on interstate 80. You said Tiki Barber is not a leader, then Mr. Irvin, you must still smoking crack and snorting cocaine off strippers titties. Mr. Irvin let's face it, you made a career out of cheating in the NFL and you went to the University of Miami where you most likely majored in Physical Education, so those are 2 strikes against you, and to think I used to feel bad when you broke you neck and the Philadelphia faithful cheered, now, I think they were spot on.

P.S. Mr. Irvin if you would just go the fuck away I`d buy you 100 dollars worth of crack-cocaine and rent you

a hotel that charges by the hour. Thanks for hearing me out, you fucking asshole.

Sincerely,

Golfinkid.

I'm fine with everything except the playing in traffic with the kid. I don't want anything to happen the kid.

100 bucks isn't a lot of crack

I'm a college student, I can barely afford money for good beer.

I'm fine with everything except the playing in traffic with the kid. I don't want anything to happen the kid.

The Kid is just as obnoxious and has the biggest nose I have ever seen.

I'm a college student, I can barely afford money for good beer.

college is the only time where it's acceptable to drink that beer anyway. so enjoy it while it lasts, just dont order taht stuff when you're at a bar with a girl after college

What are you my English Professor?

I come here so I don't have to use perfect grammar, lighting up Francis.

How exactly did you light up Francis?

Does Francis know you lit them up?

Is Francis what you call your tiny little man?

Did you use a glow in the dark condom to light Francis up?

How exactly did you light up Francis?

Does Francis know you lit them up?

Is Francis what you call your tiny little man?

Did you use a glow in the dark condemn to light Francis up?

it's 'condom'

F for bad spelling

she seems very low maintenace too.

i know, she doesn't seem anything like her dad. i normally dont go ga-ga over famous beautiful women, models, etc but ivanka and to a lesser extent scarlett are huge exceptions

Hello Mr. Irvin,

Sincerely,

Golfinkid.

Happy Birthday, Golfy! :TU:

BTW, is allways exceptable to drink beer at my house...and work...and at the mall...and in church.

Have you ever had more than you share of communion wine?

I was an altar server one day in school and filled a whole water bottle full of communion wine.