SportsWrath

MLB is such a fucking joke

gateb

Yeah, the Mets got their asses handed to them last night. But cramming that game in is such a joke. October is the best time of the year, and they are forcing a game after a team lands in the city at 4:30 in the morning coming off an emotional game! Why wasn't that game at 4 on Friday? The Mets aren't a team that gets shut out by Jeff Suppan, I don't care what you guys say. We were asleep and basically dead. And the Cards aren't a team that gets shut down by Darren Oliver for 7 innings.

MLB is really pissing me off, doing the stuff that they are doing. Stop forcing games, and give the players an ideal situation to do their best.

Even if we won 5-0, my perception is still the same.

Television Revenue: The World Series game are already set, they have a certain amount of time allocated by their TV contracts to play these games, so MLB doesn't give a damn either way cause they still get paid.

Yeah, the Mets got their asses handed to them last night. But cramming that game in is such a joke. October is the best time of the year, and they are forcing a game after a team lands in the city at 4:30 in the morning coming off an emotional game! Why wasn't that game at 4 on Friday? The Mets aren't a team that gets shut out by Jeff Suppan, I don't care what you guys say. We were asleep and basically dead. And the Cards aren't a team that gets shut down by Darren Oliver for 7 innings.

MLB is really pissing me off, doing the stuff that they are doing. Stop forcing games, and give the players an ideal situation to do their best.

stop the crying the Mets have done shit since Wagner took the wind out of their sails two nights ago and quite frankly both teams had to endure this schedule.

By the way, David Wright is lucky he is not "biracial, good looking and making a lot of money" because his post season has mirrored that of AROD.

:clap: Beauty...

unlike most of your fans **cough cough Plow cough**** I do not wear blinders and call them as I see them.

This by no means I do not like Wright or think he is a great player, I am merely pointing out the double standards that exist in sports for certain athletes.

stop the crying the Mets have done shit since Wagner took the wind out of their sails two nights ago and quite frankly both teams had to endure this schedule.

By the way, David Wright is lucky he is not "biracial, good looking and making a lot of money" because his post season has mirrored that of AROD.

Excdept he is 23 and ub the post season for the first time.... Not that Dwright is playing very good right now but it is hard to make a 1to1 comparison from him to A-Rod

unlike most of your fans **cough cough Plow cough**** I do not wear blinders and call them as I see them.

This by no means I do not like Wright or think he is a great player, I am merely pointing out the double standards that exist in sports for certain athletes.

I was just saying that becuase of its comedy. Arod is a fool.

Mirrored? learn to look at stats first...

Division Series:

Choke Rod-

AB-14

R-0

H-0

HR-0

RBI-0

SO-4

BB-0

OBP-.133

AVG-.071

SLG-.071

David-

AB-12

R-1

H-4

HR-0

RBI-4

SO-4

BB-1

OBP-.385

AVG-.333

SLG- .500

CROD plays in one more game and gets two more AB and FAILS to even compare to DW. Not to mention CRODS amazing crying ability like a bitch and his pay which is around what? 70 times more than David? 25,680,727 to 374,000. :P

Division Series:

Choke Rod-

AB-14

R-0

H-0

HR-0

RBI-0

SO-4

BB-0

OBP-.133

AVG-.071

SLG-.071

David-

AB-12

R-1

H-4

HR-0

RBI-4

SO-4

BB-1

OBP-.385

AVG-.333

SLG- .500

CROD plays in one more game and gets two more AB and FAILS to even compare to DW. Not to mention CRODS amazing crying ability like a bitch and his pay which is around what? 70 times more than David? 25,680,727 to 374,000. :P

Umm Einstein, the LDS means jack shit now. I was referring to Arods LCS failures in 04, his LDS failues in 05 and 06.

Arod had one of the best LDS' one player can have vs Minny in 04, by game 7 of the LCS no one cared.

Division Series:

Choke Rod-

AB-14

R-0

H-0

HR-0

RBI-0

SO-4

BB-0

OBP-.133

AVG-.071

SLG-.071

David-

AB-12

R-1

H-4

HR-0

RBI-4

SO-4

BB-1

OBP-.385

AVG-.333

SLG- .500

Arod got 1 hit... <_<

Umm Einstein, the LDS means jack shit now. I was referring to Arods LCS failures in 04, his LDS failues in 05 and 06.

Arod had one of the best LDS' one player can have vs Minny in 04, by game 7 of the LCS no one cared.

You were referring to his monumental failures in 40, 05 and 06? Where in

because his post season has mirrored that of AROD.
does it say that?

You were referring to his monumental failures in 40, 05 and 06? Where in does it say that?

Well since you love stats so much, look at Wrights 06' postseason batting average posted each at bat on FOX and tell me it does not mirror the failures of GayRod in 05 and 06. Go check out his 06 postseason numbers with RISP, its disgusting and far less than what he did during the regular season.

But probably not posted... :P

Double standards can only be called such when equality is the foundation between the 2 standards. David Wrights 4 game career postseason performance or lack of should not be compared to Arod's pitiful post season stats. That part of your post is nonsense.

Double standards can only be called such when equality is the foundation between the 2 standards. David Wrights 4 game career postseason performance or lack of should not be compared to Arod's pitiful post season stats. That part of your post is nonsense.

Confucious say how philosophical of you 420son.

Umm Arod career post season numbers on a whole are not pitiful here see for yourself AROD

Before you speak about something being so pitiful I suggest you become informed.

Before last night David Wrights LCS numbers were horrible and the fact that he did not hit with RISP is reminscent of Arod as a Yankee, post 04 LDS. ;)

Umm Arod career post season numbers on a whole are not pitiful here see for yourself AROD

Before you speak about something being so pitiful I suggest you become informed.

Before last night David Wrights LCS numbers were horrible and the fact that he did not hit with RISP is reminscent of Arod as a Yankee, post 04 LDS. ;)

I am aware of Arods past #'s and you can't tell me those #'s are what you were referring to when you said:

Because my comment was based on this statement. Arod gets shit for his performance because of his past #'s and Wright gets a bit of a pass because his career stats are only 4 games old. ;)

Of course there is the chance I have misunderstood you.

I am aware of Arods past #'s and you can't tell me those #'s are what you were referring to when you said:

Because my comment was based on this statement. Arod gets shit for his performance because of his past #'s and Wright gets a bit of a pass because his career stats are only 4 games old. ;)

Of course there is the chance I have misunderstood you.

By saying mirroring Arod I was reffering to basically his inability since the LDS to drive in runs and hit with RISP. Semantics aside, its a moot point at this point because Wright came through.

His career stats being 4 games old(actually 7 now) is probably the reason why he would not take any shit, that and he does not come out and say I am "biracial, good looking and making a lot of money" , as that douche AROD recently did.