SportsWrath

Lets take a stroll down memory lane...

so-cal dub

Copyofhandley.jpg

:puke:

That's fucked up Dub.

My Godson was born. I'm on the verge of finally getting a better job. I watched the DVD America's Game 1986 NY Giants and 1990 NY Giants. I was on such a high. That just made my entire world crumble. Thanks Dub. Fuck you... you jerk. :P

That's fucked up Dub.

My Godson was born. I'm on the verge of finally getting a better job. I watched the DVD America's Game 1986 NY Giants and 1990 NY Giants. I was on such a high. That just made my entire world crumble. Thanks Dub. Fuck you... you jerk. :P

Sorry man. I actually got a kick out of seeing that and now knowing that Coughlin aint that bad.

Copyofhandley.jpg

:puke:

The Ray Handley school of coaching:

LESSON 1: REPEAT AFTER ME, SCORE ALL YOUR POINTS IN THE FIRST HALF.

LESSON 2: WHEN YOU GO OUT FOR THE SECOND HALF, ENJOY YOURSELF, IF THE OTHER TEAM STARTS SCORING POINTS, DON'T PANIC. SURELY YOU HAVE ENOUGH POINTS TO BEAT THEM.

LESSON 3: ANYTHING OVER 8-8 IS SUCCESS, SUCCESS CAN GO TO YOUR HEAD AND MAKE YOU A BAD PERSON, SO LET'S NOT BECOME A BAD PERSON.

LESSON 4: WHEN YOU'RE COACHING, IT'S IMPORTANT TO LOOK LIKE YOU SHOULD BE DRIVING A BUS FOR A LIVING.

The Ray Handley school of coaching:

LESSON 1: REPEAT AFTER ME, SCORE ALL YOUR POINTS IN THE FIRST HALF.

LESSON 2: WHEN YOU GO OUT FOR THE SECOND HALF, ENJOY YOURSELF, IF THE OTHER TEAM STARTS SCORING POINTS, DON'T PANIC. SURELY YOU HAVE ENOUGH POINTS TO BEAT THEM.

LESSON 3: ANYTHING OVER 8-8 IS SUCCESS, SUCCESS CAN GO TO YOUR HEAD AND MAKE YOU A BAD PERSON, SO LET'S NOT BECOME A BAD PERSON.

LESSON 4: WHEN YOU'RE COACHING, IT'S IMPORTANT TO LOOK LIKE YOU SHOULD BE DRIVING A BUS FOR A LIVING.

LMAO!!

:cwy: