SportsWrath

Plax "Training" In Miami, Where Is Shockless???

Guest nosebleed

Guest nosebleed

COLUMNISTS

ENTERTAINMENT

GOSSIP

PageSix

SIGHTINGS . . . SIGHTINGS . . . SIGHTINGS

March 29, 2006 -- VENUS Williams clutching what looked like a Curious George doll at Prime 112 in South Beach as she greeted basketball's Alonzo Mourning and the Giants' Plaxico Buress.

Guest Lockhart
COLUMNISTS

ENTERTAINMENT

GOSSIP

PageSix

SIGHTINGS . . . SIGHTINGS . . . SIGHTINGS

March 29, 2006 -- VENUS Williams clutching what looked like a Curious George doll at Prime 112 in South Beach as she greeted basketball's Alonzo Mourning and the Giants' Plaxico Buress.

A Plaxico sighting - he must have left the Xbox-360 football workout with Jeremy to attend this gala affair. I bet Plaxico is getting better just hanging around Alonzo Mourning! eli is in NJ 700 miles to the north, Shockey is with some UM coed and Plaxico at some club with Venus Williams - can't you just feel theis Giant passing attack getting better!

Edited by Lockhart

Guest Carbo
Dude, what did I tell you before.

Please close out this account, and create a new name.

I am nosebleed, I predate you from Giants.com.

I do not want some understudy Dr. Fizz knockoff.

Please handly this calmy and gently, and I promise nobody gets hurt.

Sorry, but there can be only one nosebleed. And it is he of great knowledge. . .

Guest Floyd The Barber
A Plaxico sighting - he must have left the Xbox-360 football workout with Jeremy to attend this gala affair. I bet Plaxico is getting better just hanging around Alonzo Mourning!

i dont know about Mourning, but im sure he can get some lifting tips from Venus...

Guest nosebleed
A Plaxico sighting - he must have left the Xbox-360 football workout with Jeremy to attend this gala affair. I bet Plaxico is getting better just hanging around Alonzo Mourning!

Maybe he is learning tennis this offseason from Beastly Williams.

Guest Carbo
Actually, Mourning is rehabbing a blown calf muscle. He's probably giving Burress tips on walking with a limp.

Guest nosebleed
Sorry, but there can be only one nosebleed. And it is he of great knowledge. . .

:clap:

Additionlly, NOSEBLEED was created on Giants.com, until the MODS became jealous of the Fab...

Guest Floyd The Barber
Actually, Mourning is rehabbing a blown calf muscle. He's probably giving Burress tips on walking with a limp.

it seems like Miami an an epicenter or foutain of youth for the walking wounded and those who want to rehabilitate...that, and blowing off your Employers to party

Guest nosebleed

Instead of spending time with his quarterback, Plexiglass would rather be with a basketball player and some tennis freak.

Guest Carbo
Instead of spending time with his quarterback, Plexiglass would rather be with a basketball player and some tennis freak.
Were Venus Williams and Plexiglass actually seen together, at the same time? Because rumor has it they are one and the same person. Think about it: same height, same build, even the same pouty attitude. But the Burress persona is a bit more pretty and fragile.

:clap:

Additionlly, NOSEBLEED was created on Giants.com, until the MODS became jealous of the Fab...

I was there in 2003 long before you were around.

Please, don't make this any harder than it already is going to be.

Surronder the name, and nobody gets hurt.

The mods got jealous because they already were upset at how much more I, nosebleedjints, knew about football and everything than they did.

They were afraid an understudy might further point out their, i.e.GiantGolfer's, ignorance.

You make no sense! You contradict your self! If you hadn't already, you certainly have lost all credibility...I weep for how pathetic you are and wish you a successful suicide

That was totally uncalled for ! :TD:

MODS !!!!!!!! suspend this man for wrong behavior

and a bad attitude. Suicide is nothing to screw with. :brooding:

Guest Lockhart
Were Venus Williams and Plexiglass actually seen together, at the same time? Because rumor has it they are one and the same person. Think about it: same height, same build, even the same pouty attitude. But the Burress persona is a bit more pretty and fragile.

Is that why Plaxico wasn't at the last Giant team meeting of 2005 - was Venus there?

Guest Floyd The Barber
Is that why Plaxico wasn't at the last Giant team meeting of 2005 - was Venus there?

interesting the Plaxico persona leaves a Curious George Teddy Bear in his locker during the regular season as well for good luck...hmmmmmm :confused:

That was totally uncalled for ! :TD:

MODS !!!!!!!! suspend this man for wrong behavior

and a bad attitude. Suicide is nothing to screw with. :brooding:

Oh and if your worried about "Wrong behavior and a bad attitude" then your reading the wrong thread :TU:

Guest Floyd The Barber
Oh and if your worried about "Wrong behavior and a bad attitude" then your reading the wrong thread :TU:

suicide really isnt something to joke around with...the ribbings,ramblings and ball busting we do all day are in good fun...thats in bad taste

yssirk427245ky.jpg

Guest Lockhart
interesting the Plaxico persona leaves a Curious George Teddy Bear in his locker during the regular season as well for good luck...hmmmmmm :confused:

Maybe TO-Lite's dropped passes were due to Tennis Elbow? Does Plaxico wear skirts? He certainly runs his crossing patterns as if he does.

Edited by Lockhart

suicide really isnt something to joke around with...the ribbings and ramblings we do all day are in good fun...thats bad tastet

yssirk427245ky.jpg

Dude; Put my picture back in your wallet

Oh and

You are entitled to your opinion, but the reason everyone loathes you is because you infect every thread with your nonsensical rhetoric about the aforementioned players whether the thread is about that individual or not. So I say to you; you make no sense! You contradict your self! If you hadn't already, you certainly have lost all credibility...I weep for how pathetic you are and wish you a successful suicide

Guest Floyd The Barber

just wanted to point out the face of a douche that would joke and wish suicide upon other people...very poor taste and bad use of judgement