SportsWrath

Plax "Training" In Miami, Where Is Shockless???

Guest nosebleed

you honestly can not approve of our 2 star WR's being down South when they need time well spent with our 2nd year QB, can you ??

im asking honestly here

OK Barney, I will give you honesty. I do not approve of them being the only ones (outside of Toomer) away from the team. That doesn't change the fact that these are VOLUNTARY workouts. I am not so naive as to not believe that this "voluntary" actually means, " the Giants organization really wants everyone to be there." That's probably the case. So be it. On the other hand, realistically, the CBA does not state that players HAVE TO attend these "voluntary" workouts. Therefore, by rights, they don't have to be there. Are Plax, Shockey and Jospeh putting themselves before the rest of the team? probably. Are they within their right? Definitely. OK, fine. Reality is that you and the rest of the gang can kick, scream, piss, moan, bitch and complain all the live long day (like you already do), and it will not change a thing. Your daily beat-everyone-over-the-head approach, in reality, does nothing to get them in camp, and makes you come off as the whiny bitches that you probably are. So in a nutshell, you are probably right, I probably agree with you in some way, but it doesn't change the fact that the players DO/ARE NOT OBLIGATED to be there. The only thinh they have to live with are their respective consciences. Does that make you happy? Are you and I good now? I hope so.

Guest Lockhart

Listening to NFL Network last night Andy Reid was interviewed, and was asked how Mcnabb was doing. Reid stated Donovan was at about 90% but had been throwing to his receivers for about a week. Eli is 100% and two of his starting receivers are 1,200 miles away sipping martinis with Venus Williams. Th eother 31 teams in the NFL are all doing the same as the Eagles, while the Giants have Eli throwing to cardboard cutouts of Plaxico and Shockey - I hear the cutouts have better hands.

OK Barney, I will give you honesty. I do not approve of them being the only ones (outside of Toomer) away from the team. That doesn't change the fact that these are VOLUNTARY workouts. I am not so naive as to not believe that this "voluntary" actually means, " the Giants organization really wants everyone to be there." That's probably the case. So be it. On the other hand, realistically, the CBA does not state that players HAVE TO attend these "voluntary" workouts. Therefore, by rights, they don't have to be there. Are Plax, Shockey and Jospeh putting themselves before the rest of the team? probably. Are they within their right? Definitely. OK, fine. Reality is that you and the rest of the gang can kick, scream, piss, moan, bitch and complain all the live long day (like you already do), and it will not change a thing. Your daily beat-everyone-over-the-head approach, in reality, does nothing to get them in camp, and makes you come off as the whiny bitches that you probably are. So in a nutshell, you are probably right, I probably agree with you in some way, but it doesn't change the fact that the players DO/ARE NOT OBLIGATED to be there. The only thinh they have to live with are their respective consciences. Does that make you happy? Are you and I good now? I hope so.

TESTIFY!!!

and now a word from the local-Man Group 69 for the latest Shockey and Plax ass grab report..

our beat reporters are standing by live in a tree just outside shockey bathroom window...

we go live with Lockhart in...5......4.......3.......2......1

Guest Lockhart
TESTIFY!!!

and now a word from the local-Man Group 69 for the latest Shockey and Plax ass grab report..

our beat reporters are standing by live in a tree just outside shockey bathroom window...

we go live with Lockhart in...5......4.......3.......2......1

Actually Plax and Shockey would now just be on their way home Rosie's house after a few late night "workout" cocktails after closing down several clubs. Today's X-Box workout may be cancelled due to heavy hangovers.

I agree 100%. They don't have to go so they don't. I might not either and I doubt any of the 4 would. You have no clue what goes on in the work outs and have no inside info as you claim to have. All this situation does is give you and your buddies something to pass your days with on this and other MB's. All it is is fuel for your whining schtick (which is older than dirt) even if it's not that big of a deal.

Actually Plax and Shockey would now just be on their way home Rosie's house after a few late night "workout" cocktails after closing down several clubs. Today's X-Box workout may be cancelled due to heavy hangovers.

Like I said yesterday, evidently the only way you can achieve and sustain an erection is to speculate on Shockey's whereabouts and activities. Some might call you obsessed, other might say you have stalker tendencies, but I say that you are a plain and simple ASSHOLE. A name I'm sure you are used to being adressed by on a daily basis.

so do you orgasm while watching in the tree or do you wait until you get back to moms house, where you can be alone in the basement with your newly aquired video?

I agree 100%. They don't have to go so they don't. I might not either and I doubt any of the 4 would. You have no clue what goes on in the work outs and have no inside info as you claim to have. All this situation does is give you and your buddies something to pass your days with on this and other MB's. All it is is fuel for your whining schtick (which is older than dirt) even if it's not that big of a deal.

It's all about the drama....

Plax missed madatory mini camps with Pitt....this is nothing new...

Drama they want drama they will have...

Bicthes...

wwaaaa

EXTRA POINTS NYTimes.com 29 March

Eli Manning said it was not a major concern that wide receiver Plaxico Burress and tight end Jeremy Shockey were not attending off-season workouts yet. "Last year I made a little deal about it, because it was going to be my first year starting at quarterback, and I wanted Shockey to be here," he said. "But we just played a whole season together. We can pick up on things quicker. Between the mandatory minicamps, we'll have plenty of time to get back on the same page."

Lockhart ....why don't you leave this subject alone now and support our team more positively for a change !

Eli Manning said it was not a major concern that wide receiver Plaxico Burress and tight end Jeremy Shockey were not attending off-season workouts yet. "Last year I made a little deal about it, because it was going to be my first year starting at quarterback, and I wanted Shockey to be here," he said. "But we just played a whole season together. We can pick up on things quicker. Between the mandatory minicamps, we'll have plenty of time to get back on the same page."

Lockhart ....why don't you leave this subject alone now and support our team more positively for a change !

That's like taking the binky away from a baby.

That would be a first. The only positive thing about lockfag is that he is positively an asshole.

Barney -- I'm still waiting for your response. Or are you confused by my well-thought-out, logical and rational response? Evidently hanging out with the other members of the FAG 4 has dulled your brain. That's to be expected. BTW, you never responded yesterday about lockfag's rants against you last year on the Giants MB. One can only imagine what enticed that asshole to turn tail and join your group. I guess the thought of actually having friends was the hole card. :o

Guest Lockhart

Of course he said this, but it isn't true. Coughlin and Eli both asked them to attend and they refused - if it wasn't important they wouldn't have asked. McNabb has already started throwing ot his receivers and all of the other 31 teams will start doing now - all of them except Eli of course as this receivers aren't in NJ - Great start to the 2006 season. Last season the passing game fell apart because of poor passing, chemistry and cohesion between Qb and Receiver - thus far in 2006 the Giants have done nothing to rectify that problem, although the rest of the NFL is - shameful.

A young Peyton Manning had a young Marvin Harrison to work with and grow in the NFL - Eli got stuck with two Selfish, lazy receivers, that are only concerned with their paychecks, not the team or winning. If Eli is to improve, he needs very good receivers that want to work hard and work with him.

Edited by Lockhart

Of course he said this, but it isn't true. Coughlin and Eli both asked them to attend and they refused - if it wasn't important they wouldn't have asked. McNabb has already started throwing ot his receivers and all of the other 31 teams will start doing now - all of them except Eli of course as this receivers aren't in NJ - Great start to the 2006 season. Last season the passing game fell apart because of poor passing, chemistry and cohesion between Qb and Receiver - thus far in 2006 the Giants have done nothing to rectify that problem, although the rest of the NFL is - shameful.

Jesus, what a fucking jerk off you are!

Guest Lockhart

This is the song heard from Shockey and Plaxico and they run to the car on their way to Piggly-Wiggly every morning!

Take this job and shove it,

I ain't workin' here no more.

My agent done left,

An' took all the reasons I was workin' for.

You better not to try to stand in my way,

As I'm a walkin' out the door.

I've been workin' in this offense,

For nigh on fifteen months.

All this time, I watched my QB,

Drownin' in a pool of tears.

An I've seen a lot of my good passes drop,

Had a lot of bills to pay.

I'd give the jersey right off of my back,

If I had the guts to say.

My agent done left,

Well, that Quarterback he's a regular dog,

The line coach is a fool.

Got a brand new Poofter haircut;

Lord, he thinks he's cool.

One of these days, I'm gonna blow my top,

And sucker, he's gonna pay

Lord, I can't wait to see their faces,

When I get the nerve to say:

My agent done left,

Take this job and shove it.

This is the song heard from Shockey and Plaxico and they run to the car on their way to Piggly-Wiggly every morning!

My agent done left,

I've been workin' in this offense,

For nigh on fifteen months.

All this time, I watched my QB,

Drownin' in a pool of tears.

An I've seen a lot of my good passes drop,

Had a lot of bills to pay.

I'd give the jersey right off of my back,

If I had the guts to say.

My agent done left,

Well, that Quarterback he's a regular dog,

The line coach is a fool.

Got a brand new Poofter haircut;

Lord, he thinks he's cool.

One of these days, I'm gonna blow my top,

And sucker, he's gonna pay

Lord, I can't wait to see their faces,

When I get the nerve to say:

My agent done left,

Take this job and shove it.

That is one of the dumbest songs I have ever heard...You should be ashamed of yourself

A young Peyton Manning had a young Marvin Harrison to work with and grow in the NFL - Eli got stuck with two Selfish, lazy receivers, that are only concerned with their paychecks, not the team or winning. If Eli is to improve, he needs very good receivers that want to work hard and work with him.

Thanks for the response Mr Positive ! ........ you must live in a dark sad world of negativity

Guest Lockhart
That is one of the dumbest songs I have ever heard...You should be ashamed of yourself

Song was done by Johnny Paycheck and was a number 1 song - do you clowns don't get anything right?

Anyway, today is "clean the pool" day for Shockey and Plax before the weekend bash - Hope our heroes don't pull a muscle!

Song was done by Johnny Paycheck and was a number 1 song - do you clowns don't get anything right?

Anyway, today is "clean the pool" day for Shockey and Plax before the weekend bash - Hope our heroes don't pull a muscle!

What's that?

It's like he's trying to speak but I don't understand what he's saying...