SportsWrath

Plax "Training" In Miami, Where Is Shockless???

Guest nosebleed

It really is a joke. You have a quarterback entering his second season as the starting QB, a quarterback that needs all the help he can get. Where are his best offensive options, attending nightclubs in South Beach.

Voluntary or not, they should be with their quarterback, after watching the second half of the season, they should spend every minute together. Communication is needed on and off the field, these two only communicate with each other and that is to find where the next party is located.

Funny guy, UPOS.

This whole fight against the Fab 4 is really getting old. Please ignore them if you don't agree with their posts. I usually don't, but every once in awhile Floyd has a good point. Kudos to you, Floyd.

LOL the fab four this is going on a year now, and lockhart has been at war with just about everyone going on two years...

Lockhart used to be a decent poster...believe it or not...

and yes, Kudos for floyd having a point every once in a while...

These two single handedly ruined the giants.com MB.

Guest Lockhart
LOL the fab four this is going on a year now, and lockhart has been at war with just about everyone going on two years...

Lockhart used to be a decent poster...believe it or not...

and yes, Kudos for floyd having a point every once in a while...

These two single handedly ruined the giants.com MB.

Here's the funny part- once the FAB 4 was banned from the Giant.com, the board fell apart. You are right that we ruined giants.com - we ruined it when we left. Time after time we did returned after being banned, for the slightest infraction or a word from one of you snitches. Eventually the FAB 4 said screw it and moved on to this board. At that time Giant.com went into a death spiral, while this one picked up traffic - much of it from Giant.com following the FAB 4. We challenge the mind, while the Giant.com moderators ban you for showing you have a brain. You should stay on the Giant.com board as now it is filled with pre-teen Rah-rah Giant fans - little or no dissension at all - everything Giant is great.

Guest Floyd The Barber
Here's the funny part- once the FAB 4 was banned from the Giant.com, the board fell apart. You are right that we ruined giants.com - we ruined it when we left. Time after time we did returned after being banned, for the slightest infraction or a word from one of you snitches. Eventually the FAB 4 said screw it and moved on to this board. At that time Giant.com went into a death spiral, while this one picked up traffic - much of it from Giant.com following the FAB 4. We challenge the mind, while the Giant.com moderators ban you for showing you have a brain. You should stay on the Giant.com board as now it is filled with pre-teen Rah-rah Giant fans - little or no dissension at all - everything Giant is great.

:drool::drool::drool::drool::TU:

Yeah and you had nothing to do with spamming the MB with garbage and driving away 90% of the good posters...

LOCKHARTS THEME SONG

every time you post this song goes off on my PC....

Guest Floyd The Barber
Yeah and you had nothing to do with spamming the MB with garbage and driving away 90% of the good posters...

LOCKHARTS THEME SONG

every time you post this song goes off on my PC....

good posters !!! i laugh when i read that...these good posters were so bothered by our views that they tucked tail and ran ?? where did they all go ?? some secret board ??

its no coincidence that since our arrival here at the WRATH, 60 % of the posters over at giants.com came here...the FAB 4 has a cult like following

good posters !!! i laugh when i read that...these good posters were so bothered by our views that they tucked tail and ran ?? where did they all go ?? some secret board ??

its no coincidence that since our arrival here at the WRATH, 60 % of the posters over at giants.com came here...the FAB 4 has a cult like following

Allot of good posters came here after the CE was disband.

You retards are entertaining...the daily constant nonsense drove some good posters away..

Some people just don’t want to read a five page threads on your fab 4, 3 topic rants DAILY. It distracts the MB away from other topics while they may be benign in your mind, are relevant and have merit.

Guest Floyd The Barber

You retards are entertaining...the daily constant nonsense drove some good posters away..

Some people just don’t want to read a five page threads on your fab 4, 3 topic rants DAILY. It distracts the MB away from other topics while they may be benign in your mind, are relevant and have merit.

all the CE groupies that fleed giants.com after it was taken away hang out in the General Discussion section of SW...

stop already...our sources here on SW pointed you out as one of the snitches that ultimately ended the FAB 4's tenure over on giants.com...

funny part is, we all still hang there on occasion and chime in when a dose of reality is needed...

Guest Lockhart

When the FAB 4 came to this board there were tumble weeds blowing over this site - NOONE was on the Giants board. You fool noone- it wasn't unitl the FAB 4 started posting regularly that things picked up. The Giant.com board killed itself with bannings - out of control bannings - they deserved to die - it was self-inflicted.

all the CE groupies that fleed giants.com after it was taken away hang out in the General Discussion section of SW...

stop already...our sources here on SW pointed you out as one of the snitches that ultimately ended the FAB 4's tenure over on giants.com...

funny part is, we all still hang there on occasion and chime in when a dose of reality is needed...

funny thing is everyon knows this..and still calls for your dismissal..

i propose a bet. i bet you that arrington sings here. if he doesnt i will leave this board for a month. but if he does sign, which u are POSITIVE he wont, you must leave this board and not post here anymore. your upside in ths bet is less but there is no way ull be wrong right?? what do u say? if ur sooo knowledgable about what the giants want you should have no problem with this

you have no sources....

A Plaxico sighting - he must have left the Xbox-360 football workout with Jeremy to attend this gala affair. I bet Plaxico is getting better just hanging around Alonzo Mourning! eli is in NJ 700 miles to the north, Shockey is with some UM coed and Plaxico at some club with Venus Williams - can't you just feel theis Giant passing attack getting better!

NJ ----> FL ~1200 miles, FYI

Guest Carbo
looks like you went back to your scrib sheets again...you are an odd one FIRSTNTEN...
Indeed! It appears as if the Fab4 have a stalker. Be wary! This firstnten loser is saving everything and anything that you folks write. Mulling it over in some dark, dreary hovel he calls home, no doubt. He has what appears to be a cult like fascination with you all. Be careful, please!

I am 100% behind supporting your team and I am also 100% behind fans questioning things, but to defend SHockey and Plax in any way in this manner is inconceiveable. There is no exuse. Hate the FAB 4 all you want for their negative venom and slanted views, but in this case there is no arguement, they are 100% correct, Plax and Shock should be here building chemistry with a team that has a chance to be quite good. Carl Banks always said the 86 Giants were bonded together by that Jan 86 shutout in Chicago(end of 85 season) and the bond that was formed that 86 off season in preparation and work. There is no exuse for these two and quite frankly they come off as selfish asswipes. I do not care if their workout consists of lifting garbage trucks on their backs and running in sand with 50 pound weights on their legs, the bonding and working together as a team to build something special from day 1 outweighs anything they do on their own.

Guest Carbo
I am 100% behind supporting your team and I am also 100% behind fans questioning things, but to defend SHockey and Plax in any way in this manner is inconceiveable. There is no exuse. Hate the FAB 4 all you want for their negative venom and slanted views, but in this case there is no arguement, they are 100% correct, Plax and Shock should be here building chemistry with a team that has a chance to be quite good. Carl Banks always said the 86 Giants were bonded together by that Jan 86 shutout in Chicago(end of 85 season) and the bond that was formed that 86 off season in preparation and work. There is no exuse for these two and quite frankly they come off as selfish asswipes. I do not care if their workout consists of lifting garbage trucks on their backs and running in sand with 50 pound weights on their legs, the bonding and working together as a team to build something special from day 1 outweighs anything they do on their own.
Out of the mist arises a voice of reason and rationale. :worshippy:

Guest nosebleed

Obviously, Shockless and especially Plexiglass could care less about team unity. It all started with missing the team meeting after the season with Plexiglass and it continues with him attending nightclubs in South Beach. They should be spending every possible minute with their young weak armed quarterback, but I assume nightclubs are of much more importance at this time.

Obviously, Shockless and especially Plexiglass could care less about team unity. It all started with missing the team meeting after the season with Plexiglass and it continues with him attending nightclubs in South Beach. They should be spending every possible minute with their young weak armed quarterback, but I assume nightclubs are of much more importance at this time.

Do you get wood when you slam Shockey and Plax, UPOS? That's very sad indeed.

Guest Floyd The Barber

its a sentiment that 100% of NYG fans agree with...the only reason the rest disagree is bc they like to form drama on an internet messageboard...im POSITIVE the same ones who say camp is voluntary and these 2 need not attend at this time, really feel the opposite, but love to come here on SW each and every day to join the pissing contest between the FAB 4 and the rest...

only good things would come from a team 100% united...the glaring problem was the fact that Eli and his 2 star's Plax. and Shock. were not on the same page, let alone same book after week 6...there is no time to be wasted...we want to enter the season in synche in every aspect, not putting it together as week 1 comes along...

its not like we ended the 2005 season on a positive...there are many question marks for 2006 and the simple fact that 2 starting WR's refuse to practice with there 2nd year QB who is struggling is horrible...

its a sentiment that 100% of NYG fans agree with...the only reason the rest disagree is bc they like to form drama on an internet messageboard...im POSITIVE the same ones who say camp is voluntary and these 2 need not attend at this time, really feel the opposite, but love to come here on SW each and every day to join the pissing contest between the FAB 4 and the rest...

only good things would come from a team 100% united...the glaring problem was the fact that Eli and his 2 star's Plax. and Shock. were not on the same page, let alone same book after week 6...there is no time to be wasted...we want to enter the season in synche in every aspect, not putting it together as week 1 comes along...

its not like we ended the 2005 season on a positive...there are many question marks for 2006 and the simple fact that 2 starting WR's refuse to practice with there 2nd year QB who is struggling is horrible...

Yawn....did you say something new? I thought not. Drama queen.

Guest Floyd The Barber
Yawn....did you say something new? I thought not. Drama queen.

you honestly can not approve of our 2 star WR's being down South when they need time well spent with our 2nd year QB, can you ??

im asking honestly here

This is pretty much commonsense....

Come off as selfish asswipes!?!?....they are selfish asswipes...

This fact doesn't make these retards credible, having an opinion is one thing, to constantly beat the ENTIRE organization day in and day out, constantly contradict yourself, and piss on anyone who disagrees is a complete other.

Holy SHIT!!!!!

LMFAO...

heres how this should read:

its a sentiment that 100% of NYG fans agree with...the only reason the I bring this same story up day and and day out for over a year, is bc I like to form drama on an internet messageboard...im POSITIVE the same ones who say camp is voluntary and these 2 are not saying plax and shockey need not attend at this time, really feel that this point althought relavent had no bearing on shockey performance last year, and distracts the entier org when it's beaten by the press each year. I would say it's true that some members love to come here on SW each and every day to join the pissing contest between the FAB 4 and the rest...

only good things would come from a team 100% united...the on top of Elis poor mechanics late in the year I want to place blame on his 2 star's Plax. and Shock. one the one hand I blame opie for the lack of production here on the other I blame the two starts. Another instance where I can;t make a defined decision...there is plenty time to be wasted...I will write post and post thread after thread on this subject completely ingnoring the draft and any FA movement..I don't care that we went 11-5 and a won the division...The only thing that counts is plax and shockey are a-holes..I will trumpete this onver and over..e