#151 Chuck Wagon

Chuck Wagon

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,468 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 03:00 PM

Savages!!! Hysterical..i love it.

Hes done a hell of a job managing this year..has to be a top moy candidate. At one point...the entire team exceot torres and lemaihue were on the dl...at the same time. A dnn for a while

If they trade Frazier for a Sonny Gray 4th starter matha fucka' in the next 10 days I am going to lose my shit James.

Lose it....it will be CLASSIC 1980s thinking...the decade where they rolled up the most wins of any team...and never made the playoffs.

C. Wagon

#152 GuyMeatdrapes

GuyMeatdrapes

Richard Stabone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,417 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 04:44 PM

Like matt boyd...who has never been anything special is having a career year at 27.

I think stroman is the best guy available but they'll have to give up a lot and there will be many other teams to compete with for him

#153 Chuck Wagon

Chuck Wagon

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 27,468 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 07:28 PM

Like matt boyd...who has never been anything special is having a career year at 27.

I think stroman is the best guy available but they'll have to give up a lot and there will be many other teams to compete with for him

If they rent an arm I'm going to be crazy pissed.....

With that offense, they don't need Cy Young....they need to go find a innings eater...and nasty guy that can go every 4 days and go 6 +....guy that is a 2 or 3 on his current team....somebody maybe on the back end who can have a little left in the tank if he is getting runs support.....a Dave Cone. ...a Doc Gooden.....shit...even further back...a Doc Ellis...a Mike Torres.

We can give up some AA prospects and a sack of BP balls...like we did to get Coney.

Just dont give up a 23 year old kid that is going to be an all star some day for some guy who is going to be a free agent in a year or two who had never pitched on a stage like NY or in the playoffs.

C. Wagon

#154 GuyMeatdrapes

GuyMeatdrapes

Richard Stabone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,417 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:03 AM

They wont do that. Cashman has been adamant about saying he wont trade a clint frazier for a rental.

There are no aces available...but theyre going to need a good pitcher if they're going to beat the astros in a 5 or 7 game series.

Good news is they can sign chris sale and gerrit cole in thd offseason as free agents.

#155 Chuck Wagon

Chuck Wagon

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 27,468 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:39 PM

They wont do that. Cashman has been adamant about saying he wont trade a clint frazier for a rental.

There are no aces available...but theyre going to need a good pitcher if they're going to beat the astros in a 5 or 7 game series.

Good news is they can sign chris sale and gerrit cole in thd offseason as free agents.

They need a mid range guy too...someone to pair with Green or somebody that can get you to the back end of the bully if a starter gets shelled in the 2nd......a Dick Tidrow / Ron Davis....Remiro Mendoza  / Jeff Nelson sort of tandem.

Not sure what happened last night but it is becoming apparent they got way the fuck too many DH/1B guys....Sanchez is killing us behind the plate and he calls a shitty game...fuck...thank God he can rake. (I know, I am down on Sanchez...just let me go until he has a 3-4 6 rbi game...then I will be good again..and he is pretty much due one too).

What is up with the big balls on Trachman....dude has bump his avg 30 points in a week and has two assists from the outfield.

Hey, what is the story on Stanton....?

C. Wagon

#156 GuyMeatdrapes

GuyMeatdrapes

Richard Stabone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,417 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:15 PM

Nothing good on Stanton.....hasnt done any baseball activity.

There aren't any ace pitchers available...all teams that are trading pitchers will get more than what the pitcher is worth. Theres a lot of competition for pitching....and theres no more waiver deals so july 31 is it...ypu cant make trades until the offseason after July 31.

Id like them to get robbie ray from the diamond backs and a solid relief pitcher..alex colome id go for...a fireman..strikeout guy

Tauchman has been playing well with regular playing time...another savvy trade for the best gm in the game...ninja cashman!!

#157 Chuck Wagon

Chuck Wagon

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 27,468 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:08 PM

Nothing good on Stanton.....hasnt done any baseball activity.

There aren't any ace pitchers available...all teams that are trading pitchers will get more than what the pitcher is worth. Theres a lot of competition for pitching....and theres no more waiver deals so july 31 is it...ypu cant make trades until the offseason after July 31.

Id like them to get robbie ray from the diamond backs and a solid relief pitcher..alex colome id go for...a fireman..strikeout guy

Tauchman has been playing well with regular playing time...another savvy trade for the best gm in the game...ninja cashman!!

I think Fringe in on vacation....but I am sure he will appreciate the effort.

C. Wagon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users