SportsWrath

crybabies

donovan4prez

Crybabies? I'd say it takes a real bitch to take out the frustrations they have over a damn game on the fan of another team. I didn't like Michael Irvin at all but I thought that it was pathetic when the fans in Philly were cheering when he was injured. Same thing with the Dawkins hit on Ike Hilliard. Late hit and the fans cheer. The refs throw a flag and they boo the call even though the replay showed the hit was late. Hilliard got injured for the season and the fans cheered. Now I don't know how the displaced Eagles fans are, but the ones in Philly are pathetic. And it stands true for the Phillies fans as well. Cheering injuries and starting fights cause your team blew a 17 point lead shows how classless they truly are.

Crybabies? I'd say it takes a real bitch to take out the frustrations they have over a damn game on the fan of another team. I didn't like Michael Irvin at all but I thought that it was pathetic when the fans in Philly were cheering when he was injured. Same thing with the Dawkins hit on Ike Hilliard. Late hit and the fans cheer. The refs throw a flag and they boo the call even though the replay showed the hit was late. Hilliard got injured for the season and the fans cheered. Now I don't know how the displaced Eagles fans are, but the ones in Philly are pathetic. And it stands true for the Phillies fans as well. Cheering injuries and starting fights cause your team blew a 17 point lead shows how classless they truly are.

exhibit B

:LMAO:

Dont listen to this schmuck Dragon, you're right. What a bunch of classless, piece of shit fans. Philly fans are the scumiest, Dallas the dumbest and most unknowledgable and Deadskin fans are off and on.

Its pure jealousy of the greatest fans in America, heck, the world.

GIANT FANS!!

Well it's too bad certain fans can't be classy and enjoy the game for what it is. Now I'm sure there are classy fans and trashy fans everywhere but it's safe to say that Boston (Red Sox) and Philly's fans are near the bottom in class. On the other hand, if I'm to step into a hostile stadium wearing my team's Jersey, I will be ready to rip someone's head off should they violate me. Respect is a two way street.

Well it's too bad certain fans can't be classy and enjoy the game for what it is. Now I'm sure there are classy fans and trashy fans everywhere but it's safe to say that Boston (Red Sox) and Philly's fans are near the bottom in class. On the other hand, if I'm to step into a hostile stadium wearing my team's Jersey, I will be ready to rip someone's head off should they violate me. Respect is a two way street.

Couldnt agree more. :TU:

Its funny, the whole time I was reading this article, I couldnt stop thinking how I would of went in there ready to rumble!

Couldnt agree more. :TU:

Its funny, the whole time I was reading this article, I couldnt stop thinking how I would of went in there ready to rumble!

You bet I would. Especially knowing how I carry myself. On the other hand I would defend a fan of another team if I see him getting abused. I remember a few years back we were on the bleechers at Yankee stadium palying the red sox in the Playoffs.. it was one of my friends who spit and even threw soda on the Red Sox fan... that friend took the train home.

You bet I would. Especially knowing how I carry myself. On the other hand I would defend a fan of another team if I see him getting abused. I remember a few years back we were on the bleechers at Yankee stadium palying the red sox in the Playoffs.. it was one of my friends who spit and even threw soda on the Red Sox fan... that friend took the train home.

I hear ya. Talk shit to them, yes. Spit or any other uncalled for action, absolutley not. We as Giant and Yankee fans HAVE to set the standard. We are the best fans in the world!

Fuck, I pray a fucking pussy Eagels fan trys that shit with me. It's a damn shame a father and son can't go watch a game because some bums in a city trying to be New York but fail horrible at it. Next time I see an Eagles fan im going to give them HELL. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Fuck, I pray a fucking pussy Eagels fan trys that shit with me. It's a damn shame a father and son can't go watch a game because some bums in a city trying to be New York but fail horrible at it. Next time I see an Eagles fan im going to give them HELL. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Two things.. I stated before that if I was in their position, I would rip someone's head off and I don't care if I'm outnumbered.. those pussies better bring it.

Secondly, we should never lower ourselves to their behavior. Us doing exactly what they're doing makes us as trashy as they are. There is a reason why we're Giants fans.. we're the classiest. :flex: