Delgado scratched tonight

Floyd still hurting

Milledge being screwed with

I fucking hate life.

What else am I missing?

Your a Jets fan :P

j/k man

The wheels are not off!

Bad news for Pedro, but is it really that surprising? Maybe now this forces the Mets to go out and get another ace, and hope for the best with Pedro. Maybe he comes back for the second half next season, fresh, and will be able to finish the season strong.

Trachsel will miss the start for personal reasons, but he's not injured.

I'm sure Delgado was just given a night off, and is not hurt. The Mets website said he had "general soreness". It didn't even say what part of his body was sore. Don't worry about him. He's going to make his first postseason count, trust me. :TU:

Glavine looked very sharp tonight. Maine looked good yesterday, as did El Duque the night before. Those are all positives.

The bats are waking up, it's time to make some noise in October! :rock:

The wheels are not off!

Bad news for Pedro, but is it really that surprising? Maybe now this forces the Mets to go out and get another ace, and hope for the best with Pedro. Maybe he comes back for the second half next season, fresh, and will be able to finish the season strong.

Trachsel will miss the start for personal reasons, but he's not injured.

I'm sure Delgado was just given a night off, and is not hurt. The Mets website said he had "general soreness". It didn't even say what part of his body was sore. Don't worry about him. He's going to make his first postseason count, trust me. :TU:

Glavine looked very sharp tonight. Maine looked good yesterday, as did El Duque the night before. Those are all positives.

The bats are waking up, it's time to make some noise in October! :rock:

I've been waiting since 2001 for this (first year as Met fan) :rock:

I've been waiting since 2001 for this (first year as Met fan) :rock:

Enjoy it. There is nothing like playoff baseball, especially when your team is involved. I am going to be a nervous wreck watching these games.

Win or lose, this has been a fun season, and I'm confident the Mets will be contenders for as long as Minaya and Randolph are leading this team.

I knew there was an issue with his arm, even though the location was good there was more too the lack of velocity than 2 bad calves. He at times the past 2 years when needed would hit 92-93(early in the year even 95) and he just was not doing that. Rotator Cuff is a bitch, but Pedro is a hard worker and as I see it now if he can come back by mid June 07' its like getting a guy at the trade deadline.

He would not be the first 35 year old in todays day and age to come back from arm surgery and some of these guys come back stronger than ever.

Pedro is such a competitor I cannot see him going out like that.

I knew there was an issue with his arm, even though the location was good there was more too the lack of velocity than 2 bad calves. He at times the past 2 years when needed would hit 92-93(early in the year even 95) and he just was not doing that. Rotator Cuff is a bitch, but Pedro is a hard worker and as I see it now if he can come back by mid June 07' its like getting a guy at the trade deadline.

He would not be the first 35 year old in todays day and age to come back from arm surgery and some of these guys come back stronger than ever.

I agree, and I think the way people are already saying he can't be the same old Pedro even if he does return will only fuel his fire even more.

Get well Pedro!!!

Thats a major surgery for a pitcher of his age though. He may come back, but I doubt he'll be the same. And you have to factor in the recovery time at his age. It's gonna take longer than say a 20 something to recover.

Thats a major surgery for a pitcher of his age though. He may come back, but I doubt he'll be the same. And you have to factor in the recovery time at his age. It's gonna take longer than say a 20 something to recover.

plenty of 30 somethings have come back from that surgery. Shit Pedro Astacio has had 3 of them for gods sake. As far as being the same, Pedro has already learned to become a good pitcher with less stuff than he once had. This is an extremely prideful and competitive guy, he will be back. Rotator cuffs are as common nowadays along with Tommy John surgery as sprained ankles. Pedro will be back.

Enjoy it. There is nothing like playoff baseball, especially when your team is involved. I am going to be a nervous wreck watching these games.

Win or lose, this has been a fun season, and I'm confident the Mets will be contenders for as long as Minaya and Randolph are leading this team.

This division's gonna be tough. Florida's only gonna get better, and I have a feeling Philly will go out and get some protection for Ryan Howard in the lineup and really make them deadly.

But I'm enjoying the moment, not thinking about that.

This division's gonna be tough. Florida's only gonna get better, and I have a feeling Philly will go out and get some protection for Ryan Howard in the lineup and really make them deadly.

But I'm enjoying the moment, not thinking about that.

I hope is does get tougher. Although I enjoyed the season, it would have been nice if the Mets weren't on cruise control since June.