SportsWrath

Blessthemess!!!

Plax 4 Prez

Haha that was funny...I am right here just waiting for the season to start I was actually going to make a thread starting on monday considering I will be attending the preseason game against the icelanders will one of my good buds.How has everyone been? and are you ready for some blueshirt hockey? :rock:

Haha that was funny...I am right here just waiting for the season to start I was actually going to make a thread starting on monday considering I will be attending the preseason game against the icelanders will one of my good buds.How has everyone been? and are you ready for some blueshirt hockey? :rock:

of course my friend... but I'd like you to stay with us, don't just come back for the Rangers season, come back and chill with us in the offseason... I know your busy but our general discussions and Giants section needs smart posters like you... we need more of you... I almost thought you were gone for good... don't do that man, you are a crucial part of sportswrath.... ;)

remember as much as I love the Rangers, we all love you.. (in a non-gay way :mellow: )

of course my friend... but I'd like you to stay with us, don't just come back for the Rangers season, come back and chill with us in the offseason... I know your busy but our general discussions and Giants section needs smart posters like you... we need more of you... I almost thought you were gone for good... don't do that man, you are a crucial part of sportswrath.... ;)

remember as much as I love the Rangers, we all love you.. (in a non-gay way :mellow: )

:LMAO:

I shall try but the Giants upsetting me right now