SportsWrath

Game winning play

jranieli

best ny steakhouse. point is, he owes them an apology.

Why? They played like shit most of the game and gave Eli no time at all, thank God they managed to get it together in the 4th and OT, but that game should never have been like that.

If anything, the OLine needs to take Eli to dinner.

Why? They played like shit most of the game and gave Eli no time at all, thank God they managed to get it together in the 4th and OT, but that game should never have been like that.

If anything, the OLine needs to take Eli to dinner.

he mouthed off to pettigout on the sidelines. really bad form. he kept it up for a while until whitfield stepped in.

i saw more coverage sacks than anything yesterday. meaning, eli had time but no one was open. you can't fault the OL for that.

he mouthed off to pettigout on the sidelines. really bad form. he kept it up for a while until whitfield stepped in.

i saw more coverage sacks than anything yesterday. meaning, eli had time but no one was open. you can't fault the OL for that.

I was happy to see him get on Luke. Yeah Eli caused a couple of the sacks, but they gave up 8 sacks, countless QB hits and pressures and they shut down Tiki. The line was trash yesterday.

I was happy to see him get on Luke. Yeah Eli caused a couple of the sacks, but they gave up 8 sacks, countless QB hits and pressures and they shut down Tiki. The line was trash yesterday.

i did not say eli caused them. i said no one was open. that means plax is at fault as well. and you don't see the OL getting in plax's face when he drops a ball or takes a dumb flag. WRs are so fucken selfish, its unreal.

i did not say eli caused them. i said no one was open. that means plax is at fault as well. and you don't see the OL getting in plax's face when he drops a ball or takes a dumb flag. WRs are so fucken selfish, its unreal.

Well, Eli could have gotten rid of the ball on a couple of them. Still, the line was garbage yesterday in every facet of the game, they deserved to be called out. I would have liked it to have been Eli doing the calling out though.

Well, Eli could have gotten rid of the ball on a couple of them. Still, the line was garbage yesterday in every facet of the game, they deserved to be called out. I would have liked it to have been Eli doing the calling out though.

he is the only one who could. we pstunk in every facet of the game for 2.5 quarters. no one was innocent. plax is up to his old tricks and just because he caught a game winner doesnt hide the problem. he also potentially fumbled away any chance to win.

The O Line is THE most important place and position in FOOTBALL!!! Period! You can't control the line of scrimmage - - - you can't control the game. If the O line sux...there is no passing, or no running. A reciever can afford to 'cuss' out a Pettigout because on EVERY play...Pettigout has to block something....Plax can take plays off but O Linemen can't!

The O Line is THE most important place and position in FOOTBALL!!! Period! You can't control the line of scrimmage - - - you can't control the game. If the O line sux...there is no passing, or no running. A reciever can afford to 'cuss' out a Pettigout because on EVERY play...Pettigout has to block something....Plax can take plays off but O Linemen can't!

usually, you are logical but this makes no sense.