SportsWrath

Double Header Sat. & Sun.?????

NYHC GIANT

Why would you watch a meaningless Yankee game instead of a Giants game?

Even if it did matter, I'd still watch the Giants game instead of a key divisional matchup.

Football owns baseball. Period.

Being that we've pretty much wrapped up the division, I'll be watching the Giants smack around the Eagles (the Red Sox of the NFC East), but will be flipping in during commercials.

Being that we've pretty much wrapped up the division, I'll be watching the Giants smack around the Eagles (the Red Sox of the NFC East), but will be flipping in during commercials.

How can you compare the Eagles to the Red Sox in terms of the Giants when the Red Sox actually have a won a world championship recently. I guess the fumble in terms of comparisons can be equated to blowing a 3 game lead, but in reality this is a poor comparison :P;)

Yanks and Giants are about equal to me. But the game against the Red Sox isn't as important as the Giants game so, only for that reason I'll be watching the Giants and just keep up with the Yankees score.

Good sports day for Yanks/Giants fans tommorow.

How can you compare the Eagles to the Red Sox in terms of the Giants when the Red Sox actually have a won a world championship recently. I guess the fumble in terms of comparisons can be equated to blowing a 3 game lead, but in reality this is a poor comparison :P;)

Ok. So Cal could be saying that the Eagles are the Giants biggest rival in the NFC East.

But it all goes back to the 2004 ALCS doesn't it? Give me a break. What were the Mets doing that Year and what are the Yankees doing this year?

The 2004 ALCS is irrelevant at this point.

Ok. So Cal could be saying that the Eagles are the Giants biggest rival in the NFC East.

But it all goes back to the 2004 ALCS doesn't it? Give me a break. What were the Mets doing that Year and what are the Yankees doing this year?

The 2004 ALCS is irrelevant at this point.

So the past is irrelevant? Historic past is irrelevant? GREAT! Know what that means? You cannot mention 26 championships at the end of every arguement!