SportsWrath

Article that puts our loss in perspective.

Nesta

but how the Giants lost was a bit too familiar.

We can only learn so much from losing this way. We can't lose like this EVER again this season. We've seen it too many times from this "good" team, this possible "Championship-caliber" team. They got to stop this shit now or they'll pull the same shit later on this season in the playoffs and piss us all off once again.

Then next year we'll hear the same garbage as this year saying "We are going to use the loss to (insert what ever fucking team we shit the bed against) motivate us this season." and Eli saying "Uhh, yeah I worked hard in the off season, y'know, to get my accuracy better this season, y'know." Enough of this bullshit and all this fucking talk! Giants need to fucking show up and grow a pair and play as good as they can. Same goes for the coaches they need to utilize the talent better on this fucking team. Because, this team is SICK! They have shitloads of talent everywhere...with all eleven starters on offense returning and a revamped D...fucking execute! How about learning from some real fucking success against ELITE fucking teams!

I just finished watching that fucking Bill Burr video.

We can only learn so much from losing this way. We can't lose like this EVER again this season. We've seen it too many times from this "good" team, this possible "Championship-caliber" team. They got to stop this shit now or they'll pull the same shit later on this season in the playoffs and piss us all off once again.

Then next year we'll hear the same garbage as this year saying "We are going to use the loss to (insert what ever fucking team we shit the bed against) motivate us this season." and Eli saying "Uhh, yeah I worked hard in the off season, y'know, to get my accuracy better this season, y'know." Enough of this bullshit and all this fucking talk! Giants need to fucking show up and grow a pair and play as good as they can. Same goes for the coaches they need to utilize the talent better on this fucking team. Because, this team is SICK! They have shitloads of talent everywhere...with all eleven starters on offense returning and a revamped D...fucking execute! How about learning from some real fucking success against ELITE fucking teams!

I just finished watching that fucking Bill Burr video.

well, smalls is in midseason form already. he did his offseason negativity training down in miami.