SportsWrath

Bright side to the G-men?

icavesai69

Besides our running game that looked fuckin great last night what do you think looked good as well?

I think Eli played pretty good besides that forced throw after the phantom Pass Interference by Carter, and Shockey did well too.

Our run Defense was pretty good.

Now that I've been ablle to calm down and think...I think that overall I was happy with us last night, freakin' pissed that the same people who give us the hardest schedule in the NFL are gonna call us later this week and say sorry for blowing it...but I think if we played like we did last night, just sharpen up on 3rd down pass defense, we should have a playoff season.

Now that I've been ablle to calm down and think...I think that overall I was happy with us last night, freakin' pissed that the same people who give us the hardest schedule in the NFL are gonna call us later this week and say sorry for blowing it...but I think if we played like we did last night, just sharpen up on 3rd down pass defense, we should have a playoff season.

Are they gonna call and admit it?? Those mutha fuckas! Same thing as the playoff game against San Fran.

We'll destroy the Eagles, were pissed.

Are they gonna call and admit it?? Those mutha fuckas! Same thing as the playoff game against San Fran.

We'll destroy the Eagles, were pissed.

I'm assuming they will, I watched all the shows today leading up to MNF, everyone said it was a bad call...there was also the cut block call on Plax which was BS...the DB was just as low if not lower than him. A combination of those two should warrant an apology.