SportsWrath

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

so-cal dub

Yeah, but it still aint right. Look at Martin, what the fuck has he done this season and he's in it? Fucking whack!

Martins been consistant, thats the way it should be. the guys who are in the top 10 every week should be the ones who contend, not people who win 10 races but finish in the lower half most of the time.

Martins been consistant, thats the way it should be. the guys who are in the top 10 every week should be the ones who contend, not people who win 10 races but finish in the lower half most of the time.

Thats bullshit. So by your theory, dont drive to win, just drive to be consistant. Thats lame. If you win ten fucking races, you damn well should be in the chase. Thats why they changed it to this format now, becuase Kenseth lolly gagged his ass around the track every weekend and won the championship. You drive to win races, then the championship.

Thats bullshit. So by your theory, dont drive to win, just drive to be consistant. Thats lame. If you win ten fucking races, you damn well should be in the chase. Thats why they changed it to this format now, becuase Kenseth lolly gagged his ass around the track every weekend and won the championship. You drive to win races, then the championship.

Maybe if a few other drivers were a bit more consistant, they'd be in the chase with martin and kenseth. I agree with racing to win, but if a guy wins 10 races, and in the rest of them averages a 25th place finis, he doesn't deserve to be there.

Thats why the chase is a joke, it rewards consistancy for 22 races, then rewards wins. It wipes away all of the lead you've built through consistancy, then if you hae 1 bad week your done.

BTW, Kenseth will lollygag his way to another championship this year. :TU:

Yes

Then they need to do away with the chase.

r just go ahead and put the drivers they want in it. Jr, JJ, Tony, Gordon, etc. That way they can have the people they were attempting to ensure entry to when they created the chase.

I mean think about it, here we both are with our drivers not in it, what exactly do we have to look forward to during races? Biff and Tony are both close enough that with luck and stong runs in the remaining races either would have a shot the old way. Don't worry, next year Nascar will tweak the rules to make sure their drivers get in.

Then they need to do away with the chase.

r just go ahead and put the drivers they want in it. Jr, JJ, Tony, Gordon, etc. That way they can have the people they were attempting to ensure entry to when they created the chase.

I mean think about it, here we both are with our drivers not in it, what exactly do we have to look forward to during races? Biff and Tony are both close enough that with luck and stong runs in the remaining races either would have a shot the old way. Don't worry, next year Nascar will tweak the rules to make sure their drivers get in.

They do that anyways if You're name is Jeff and last Gordon. Remember last year?

I'm growing real tired of Nascar anyway, ever year theres some new retarted rule, it's like they want it to become golf.

They do that anyways if You're name is Jeff and last Gordon. Remember last year?

I'm growing real tired of Nascar anyway, ever year theres some new retarted rule, it's like they want it to become golf.

you mean they want golf to become like nascar which is really gay. The should just have a money leader in golf as the player of the year. It works for Nascar but it is still gay.

The car of tomarrow will kill nascar. They should of left well enough alone and left the points chase the way it was.