SportsWrath

Will the colts re-sign james

the1coltfan

They need to resign him, but they won't. They've made it clear whgere their priorities lay, and thats with Freeney and Wayne. James will end up on a piss poor team, maybe a team that need a RB to get them over the hump. Maybe like Moss18 suggested, the Cards. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in Philly either.

i dont think the cardinals will get him if they draft DeAngelo Williams.

Maybe but it is a far reach he can go to ravens and take place of Jamal Lewis!

Well, FA comes before the draft so they don't know for sure in Deangelo falls to them. I think they should draft Lendale White if they don't get an FA.

personally as a colts fan i would really like to see them re-sign him. I heard there was a 50-50 chance they will re-sign him. Is it going to be worth it in the long run i dont know.

trust me... Harrison and Manning will talk to him and see if he'll take a cut in his pay like Peyton, just so they can make their attempt for the Super Bowl

the thing is if we dont sign james then who do you think we are gonna get stuck with

Odds are you'd fix RB elsewhere but if it turns out you do sign no one else, then you are stuck with Dominic Rhodes, who actually is a former 1000 yard rusher when James was down for that year or two.

Odds are you'd fix RB elsewhere but if it turns out you do sign no one else, then you are stuck with Dominic Rhodes, who actually is a former 1000 yard rusher when James was down for that year or two.

ok i like james and all but i was more happier when i heard they resigned wayne than i would be if they re-signed james

Jamal Lewis, or possibly another bad ass RB... trust me, alot of RB's want to join the Colts...James would be dumb to leave...who knows you guys might even get S. Alexander if he leaves

Jamal Lewis, or possibly another bad ass RB... trust me, alot of RB's want to join the Colts...James would be dumb to leave...who knows you guys might even get S. Alexander if he leaves

If they can't afford Edge, they can't afford Shaun either. Jamal is someone the Colts if they are smart will stay away from. Maybe they'll try and make a move in the draft to possibly get Lendale White or other solid backs. With that WR core, o-line and QB, you don't need the best RB in football.

I 100% believe they should bring Edge back but obviously something must be wrong if they aren't winning anything with him there. Not saying it's his fault but maybe that money spent on him would be better spent on a defensive playmaker and then they can draft a RB high.

now see i know we are not gonna get shaun, but your right there is a possibility that we could get landall white but there is probably going to be a couple other teams trying to get him like the jets, becasue they definitly need a running back

now see i know we are not gonna get shaun, but your right there is a possibility that we could get landall white but there is probably going to be a couple other teams trying to get him like the jets, becasue they definitly need a running back

Jets probably aren't too interested in drafting an RB whose name isn't Reggie Bush. With all of the talent available this off-season at RB, which btw has recently been added to by the cuts of Mike Anderson and Stephen Davis, the Jets appear to be looking to draft elsewhere.

Speaking of Anderson, I think if Edge does leave, he'd be a decent fit for you guys.

personally as a colts fan i would really like to see them re-sign him. I heard there was a 50-50 chance they will re-sign him. Is it going to be worth it in the long run i dont know.

personally i think frontrunners know nothing about sports- but i do give colts fan some cred. the colts will try to resign james to a smaller deal because they just gave wayne like 6 years 87 million. with all the money going to harrison, wayne, and manning, its not likley james will take a significant pay cut to stay