SportsWrath

and time blow another game.

so-cal dub

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! We won...but I feel terrible.

Mo gave me another heart attack

What's wrong with our pitching? I don't care it's the White Sox...you don't let a 7 run lead evaporate like that...adding drama to a game that should have been devoid of that!!! Except if RJ was still going for the No Hitter...

The Umps didn't help either....

At least offensively we're looking sharp. Cano is still hitting well, Abreu finally got his first Yankee HR, A-Rod is playing like A-Rod should. Almost everybody is doing their part...except Bernie...when he pinch hits that is. I hope we never use Bernie as a pinch hitter again.

At least offensively we're looking sharp. Cano is still hitting well, Abreu finally got his first Yankee HR, A-Rod is playing like A-Rod should. Almost everybody is doing their part...except Bernie...when he pinch hits that is. I hope we never use Bernie as a pinch hitter again.

C'mon. Bernie has been awesome this season, for what the expectations where. He's been a big key to our success this season.

Cut him some slack, Jack!

C'mon. Bernie has been awesome this season, for what the expectations where. He's been a big key to our success this season.

Cut him some slack, Jack!

Bernie has been great...

But, I think he's 0-11 as a pinch hitter. I just don't think Torre should use Bernie as a PH again.

i am not worried one bit, a win is a win.

Like I told my dad yesterday when wang was pitching, it doesn't get much harder than going into chicago and trying to pitch to that lineup. The only thing harder might be fenway.

Bernie has been great...

But, I think he's 0-11 as a pinch hitter. I just don't think Torre should use Bernie as a PH again.

so what, as a 4th OF he's been great. He's doing better than I expected.

Plus this is the AL, teams can live without pinch hitters.