SportsWrath

NFL Hall of Fame inductees

DayneForNoGain

Troy Aikman- I hated the 90's Cowboys teams with every fiber of my being, but he absolutely

deserves it, and should have been unanimously voted it.

John Madden- While I think his brain has turned into a "turducken", I'm suprised he wasn't already

in. He gets dumber by the year, but still, he had a HUGE impact on the NFL.

Warren Moon- Geez, the guy never won a Super Bowl, but aren't his career total passing yards = to

the distance to the moon?

Harry Carson- I was gonna say something inflammatory to annoy you dopey gints fans, but the

guy had 20 SOLO TACKLES IN ONE GAME. That is fucking sick, plus my dad's name was Harry and

he was a huge gints fan.

Troy Aikman- I hated the 90's Cowboys teams with every fiber of my being, but he absolutely

John Madden- While I think his brain has turned into a "turducken", I'm suprised he wasn't already

Warren Moon- Geez, the guy never won a Super Bowl, but aren't his career total passing yards = to

Harry Carson- I was gonna say something inflammatory to annoy you dopey gints fans, but the

guy had 20 SOLO TACKLES IN ONE GAME. That is fucking sick, plus my dad's name was Harry and

he was a huge gints fan.

I knew it you fucker! You have a soft spot for the G-men. :cwy:

he was a huge gints fan.

Well, that's it then. I'm off to the fall-out shelter.