SportsWrath

Training Camp so far...

fishgutmartyr

From everything I've read, things seem to be going good so far. Even Coughlin seems to be as pleased as he's ever going to be. The only real issues (not including the non-event Shockey comment) seem to be injuries to Moss, Shockey, and DeLoatch. And even those (well, maybe not DeLoatch) don't seem to be too horrorfying.

It seems with every passing day I'm growing optimistic. But I'm so accustomed to letdowns, I'm cringing. Anybody else feeling this combination optimism/apprehension?

From everything I've read, things seem to be going good so far. Even Coughlin seems to be as pleased as he's ever going to be. The only real issues (not including the non-event Shockey comment) seem to be injuries to Moss, Shockey, and DeLoatch. And even those (well, maybe not DeLoatch) don't seem to be too horrorfying.

It seems with every passing day I'm growing optimistic. But I'm so accustomed to letdowns, I'm cringing. Anybody else feeling this combination optimism/apprehension?

This schedule is so hard, that I'd be happy with a 10-6 record... I'd be very happy actually

With this team, I think that's absolutely doable, even with the schedule. That's if they live up to the billing.

That could be said for every team we're playing against as well... if we start out with a win (vs the Colts), and stay healthy (atleast in the positions where are depth isn't as strong, for example QB, TE, and WR) then we'll be a 10-6 or 11-5 team I believe

This schedule is so hard, that I'd be happy with a 10-6 record... I'd be very happy actually

I don't buy that we have the hardest schedule. We have the hardest schedule based on last years rankings. We know every year teams improve or get worse. Besides, I don't want easy games. For you to win it all, you have to beat the best.

I'm looking at a 13-3 record.