SportsWrath

What are we? The Knicks?

Plow

take all your abreu offers, your wilson offers, your soriano, your gordon and lieber offers.

Take them all, shove them up ur ass.

We dont need to go out, sell the farm and get overpaid, over the hill players. Fuck it. It's got us nowhere since 2001.

Blast me all you want, I am ready.

I'll take guys like Guiel and Ponson. We dont need any overpaid superstars. We got enough of those.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME! WE NEED LIKE ABREU AND SORIANO AND WERE GONNA TRADE FOR LIEK DAVID WRIGHT AND POOHOLES I HEARD AND WERE GONNA TRADE BERNIE FOR THEM

OMG! POOHOLES WTF! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Seriously I agree we shouldn't make any major trades. We don't have anything worth giving up.

WTF would we ever do with Soriano or Abreu if Sheff and/or Matsui ever come back though. Id much rather have Melky playing and gaining experience over Soriano and Abreu even if they were on the roster. Not to mention I'd rather not see us trade away good prospects for guys that would play less than half a season for us. People act like our line up is so bad that we need one of them. We still have Damon, Jeter, Giambi, Rodriguez, Posada and Cano. Theres plenty of teams that would kill to have those guys in their lineup.

Chances are that Sheffield will not be back with us next year which is fine by me if we could have Matsui Damon and Cabrera, we will not go after Soriano because we do not want to give up one of our top prospects for a player that we are not sure if we can resign come the offseason; and I honestly feel that Bobby Abreu is alittle bit overrated and would rather see Melky in pinstripes for the next decade than bobby abreu for the next couple of years.

Chances are that Sheffield will not be back with us next year which is fine by me if we could have Matsui Damon and Cabrera, we will not go after Soriano because we do not want to give up one of our top prospects for a player that we are not sure if we can resign come the offseason; and I honestly feel that Bobby Abreu is alittle bit overrated and would rather see Melky in pinstripes for the next decade than bobby abreu for the next couple of years.

I agree, I don't really want Abreu..I wouldn't mind Soriano I guess but the Nats are going to want Hughes and if so we definitely shouldn't do that.

hahahaha now abreu apparently is saying that he wants an extension through 2011 to play for the yankees.

Hey abreu, take your overpaid contract and your like 1099474764 strikeouts per year and shove them up your ass.

We got Melky!

hahahaha now abreu apparently is saying that he wants an extension through 2011 to play for the yankees.

Hey abreu, take your overpaid contract and your like 1099474764 strikeouts per year and shove them up your ass.

We got Melky!

melkygun.jpg

You said it bro........... :TU:

• 2 weeks later...
Abreu doesn't strike out alot. Look at his OBP%

he averages about 128 strikeouts per 162 game son his career, including 138 last year. Thats a lot my friend.

However, I am fine with this deal. We didn't give up any good prospects, just took on money and it's not my money so what do i care.

he averages about 128 strikeouts per 162 game son his career, including 138 last year. Thats a lot my friend.

However, I am fine with this deal. We didn't give up any good prospects, just took on money and it's not my money so what do i care.

He strikes out a lot because he takes a lot of pitches. He's actually been criticized for taking too many pitches with runners on, trying to get the walk rather than swing the bat. I'd take his strikeouts for his league leading walk total. Plow, wanna trade for Abreu?

He strikes out a lot because he takes a lot of pitches. He's actually been criticized for taking too many pitches with runners on, trying to get the walk rather than swing the bat. I'd take his strikeouts for his league leading walk total. Plow, wanna trade for Abreu?