SportsWrath

Melky Cabrera is the fucking man

Plow

We can't say that for sure plow. Some scouts have said this kid is at best a third or 4th outfielder on a championship team.

your kidding me right?? he plays great defense, and he is hitting great for his rookie year. This guy is a starter on any team...especially teams like KC, PIT, AZ, SD, and such

We can't say that for sure plow. Some scouts have said this kid is at best a third or 4th outfielder on a championship team.

and i have seen scouts lists saying he was a top 50 prospect.

your kidding me right?? he plays great defense, and he is hitting great for his rookie year. This guy is a starter on any team...especially teams like KC, PIT, AZ, SD, and such

He's hitting fine for his rookie year. .270 is solid but when pitchers started to get word of him he struggled for a few weeks, maybe even a month. Now he may be finally adapting to their changes but it's still pretty early to tell.

A third OF is still considered a starter btw.

He's hitting fine for his rookie year. .270 is solid but when pitchers started to get word of him he struggled for a few weeks, maybe even a month. Now he may be finally adapting to their changes but it's still pretty early to tell.

A third OF is still considered a starter btw.

I don’t want to jinx him, but he’s already a player to be reckoned with. Pitchers have to be careful where they throw to him, and runners are already reluctant to take that extra base on him because of his strong, accurate arm.

He may not have the grace and power of Willie Mays, but I would at least put him on a par with a Damon, only with a better arm, a higher OBP, and a quicker jump on the ball. Sports writers be damned. Listen to the people who have played the game.

what i see, i like. Many yankee fans like it too. He's gunna be here for a while. He reminds me so much of cano, and they're best friends too!

him, giambi, and jeter have stepped it up big for us lately, i like him too, hell be part of the next yankee dynasty

Crosby is better. His base running is better. his fielding is better. And when crosby is ACTUALLY GIVEN A CHANCE, he hits. he's not the kind of guy that can come off the bench, hen eeds playing time.