SportsWrath

Superstition and Baseball?

Blue Jeans

I hate to say this but until recent I was unable to watch the games due to work, and when I was able to watch the games, they lost so today even though I was home, I refused to watch the game and they won! So I'll be giving up trying to watch any games.

Hey guys do me a favor, if the Mets make it to the World Series can someone record them and send me a copy so I can watch when it is all done with!

I hate to say this but until recent I was unable to watch the games due to work, and when I was able to watch the games, they lost so today even though I was home, I refused to watch the game and they won! So I'll be giving up trying to watch any games.

Hey guys do me a favor, if the Mets make it to the World Series can someone record them and send me a copy so I can watch when it is all done with!

LOL. Don't be THAT supersticious !

I'll wack off for each homer we get...how's that.. :LMAO:

That's so crazy it might work. Dude, I have pool balls and I add up the numbers on the pool balls to equal the number of the jersey the player at bat is wearing and juggle them for good luck.

That's so crazy it might work. Dude, I have pool balls and I add up the numbers on the pool balls to equal the number of the jersey the player at bat is wearing and juggle them for good luck.

hahaha...no way... Record that and send it to me..lol