SportsWrath

Yankees are better than the Mets

Plow

I remember all the mets fans saying they were better cuz they won 2 out of 3 at home. Even though i thought that was not enough evidence to say one is better, I'm going to use that logic because apparently it is the right thing and say the yanks are better.

But seriously, we whooped they ass. :LMAO:

yankslede07032006.jpg

I remember all the mets fans saying they were better cuz they won 2 out of 3 at home. Even though i thought that was not enough evidence to say one is better, I'm going to use that logic because apparently it is the right thing and say the yanks are better.

yankslede07032006.jpg

I think they are starting to realize the AL east is not as easy as they think. :TU:

No one ever said the AL East was going to be easy. Dissappointed? Of course. But because of one monster game against a clearly not major league ready pitcher don't proclaim yourself the better of us two.

I'm kind of relieved this is out of the way. Thank you schedule makers! <_<

You whooped a pitcher who had never made a start in AAA. Good job.

The series is split 3-3, and you have forced a game 7. What are you going to do?

Isn't that what we're supposed to do? All 16 runs were not Soler's fault. I thought the Mets had the best bullpen in the Majors?

Why couldn't the Mets keep up against our much maligned bullpen (except for Mariano)?

You whooped a pitcher who had never made a start in AAA. Good job.

The series is split 3-3, and you have forced a game 7. What are you going to do?

and u guys couldn't hit villone and beam :LMAO:

i think villone is good but he pitched a while, you'd think eventually you'd get to him.

Isn't that what we're supposed to do? All 16 runs were not Soler's fault. I thought the Mets had the best bullpen in the Majors?

Why couldn't the Mets keep up against our much maligned bullpen (except for Mariano)?

We pitched Heath Bell for Christ's sakes.

yankslede07032006.jpg

:LMAO: