SportsWrath

So we lost...AROD posed...rather lose than root for him

Blader

As an impartial fan, I have to say that LoDuca was acting more out of frustration than anything else. What ARod did was pretty tame. Manny does a lot worse than that, but nobody calls him on it because other players generally like Manny. Guys are so turned off by ARod, for whatever reason, that they look for an excuse to call him out.

I was praying that LoDuca would swing on his ass! The Mets need some balls and that could have given the Mets a boost!

]

yeah there were 5 yankees around the plate at the time...LoDuca would have gotten his ass beat!! Besides LoDuca is just a punk.

]

yeah there were 5 yankees around the plate at the time...LoDuca would have gotten his ass beat!! Besides LoDuca is just a punk.

Pretty bitch A-Rod was there so was steriodless Giambi, what other two punk ass Yankees or as they say in the Bronx, Jankees were there man! My money would have been on Brooklyn born LoDuca!

Pretty bitch A-Rod was there so was steriodless Giambi, what other two punk ass Yankees or as they say in the Bronx, Jankees were there man! My money would have been on Brooklyn born LoDuca!

:LMAO:

You're a fool man!

Hey, when does your Tigers jersey show up?

a good way to lose an 11 game lead: have half of your team suspended for 5 games a piece because you swung at a guy for celebrating a home run.

Screw that, the Mets are lacking balls right now, Gary Carter would have done it! These Mets are soft!

I like what Lo Duca did. Maybe it will set us forward and wake us up. At least I know that we actually care still.

LoDuca is a fiery guy and he's sorely missed by the Dodgers, but I couldn't understand it when he went beserk when a guy started to pull off a batting glove after hitting a home run. :confused:

LoDuca is a fiery guy and he's sorely missed by the Dodgers, but I couldn't understand it when he went beserk when a guy started to pull off a batting glove after hitting a home run. :confused:

You need attitude out of a catcher. I like Lo Duca more and more every week.

In the long run, I seriously think this is good for us.

For one he did NOT pose. Duca was just frustrated that he called for that pitch and it backfired in his face and he could'nt handle the fact that they had a 4-0 lead and BLEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Manny scumbag Ramirez stops in the batters box, points to the pitcher, but thats just asshole being asshole. A-rod who's been strugglin' finally starts doin good, looks to HIS dugout AS HE WAS WALKING, now he's being unsportsman -like!!!!!!Everyone knows that he didn't do anything wrong except baby-bitch Duca! Ya came over to the A.L to try to piss with the big boys and ya pissed all over yourselves. Go back to your comfort league and beat up on the Pirates to make ya feel better!

*This rant has been brought to you by: St. Pauli Girl beer, and Jameson Irish Whiskey* :TU: