SportsWrath

Well, that didn't take long.

Sephiroth

24 minutes ago, RandolphScott said:

He had a crummy 2020 but was ascending later that season and just kept getting better and better 

Thanks man.    Like every fan, I really want Neal to succeed... i just don't see those incremental steps you'd like to see in terms of improvement.    Micah Parson was going to the QB in front of him with ease.... It's like if he just extended his arms to block, Micah would have fell on his back.... Idk.    The FO like others stated here drafted OLs already... maybe it's taking Neal a bit longer... who tf knows.   

4 hours ago, Nas said:

How long did it take for Thomas?   Not that I recall Thomas being this bad but my memory is suspect. 

2 hours ago, RandolphScott said:

He had a crummy 2020 but was ascending later that season and just kept getting better and better 

This is correct. With Thomas' rookie year, he actually did really well once we fired Marc Columbo. The second half of the season he was putting up a few games with only a few pressures or just one sack.

With Neal there's unfortunately been no improvement at all. He looks the same as week one of last year.