SportsWrath

Dexter motherfuckin

Mr. P

On 7/13/2023 at 5:18 PM, Dragon said:

Need him to save some of those for Jason Kelce. 

This is the one thing I want to see next year. Kelce fucking owned him in the playoffs.

I want Lawrence to have at least one big game against Kelce think season. Fuck that guy.

5 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

This is the one thing I want to see next year. Kelce fucking owned him in the playoffs.

I want Lawrence to have at least one big game against Kelce think season. Fuck that guy.

And I think we will def see an improvement. Who knows how much playing the amount of snaps he did had a negative impact on Dex. This year (fingers crossed) with more and BETTER depth, Dex will be fresh for more of the season and leave Kelce and Hurts wondering wtf happened a few times. 

12 minutes ago, Dragon said:

And I think we will def see an improvement. Who knows how much playing the amount of snaps he did had a negative impact on Dex. This year (fingers crossed) with more and BETTER depth, Dex will be fresh for more of the season and leave Kelce and Hurts wondering wtf happened a few times. 

A'Shawn Robinson seems to be a very under-the-radar signing that I think is going to help this defense immensely. 

22 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

A'Shawn Robinson seems to be a very under-the-radar signing that I think is going to help this defense immensely. 

I'm worried cause I was hearing PUP for him not too long ago. I believe the knee is an issue. 😫😫😫