SportsWrath

Post Draft 53.

BlueInCanada

QBs(2); Jones, Glennon.

RBs(3); Barkley, Booker, Brightwell

FB(1); Penny

TE(4); Engram, Rudolph, Smith, Toilololololololololo

WR(6); Golladay, Shepard, Toney, Slayton, Ross, Mack (OH MY LORD THE WEAPONS!)

OL;(9) Thomas, Lemieux, Gates, Hernandez, Peart, Harrison, Fulton, Solder, Murphy (fully expect the team to add a guy pre camp though, Turner maybe?)

IDL(4); Williams, Lawrence, Hill, Johnson.

DE/Edge/OLB(7); Ojulari, Odenigbo, Carter, Smith, Brown, Coughlin, Anderson

LB(3); Martinez, Ragland, Crowder.

CB(5); Bradberry, Jackson, Homles, Robinson, Williams (THAT DB DEPTH THOUGH <3)

Saftey(4); Peppers, Ryan, McKinney, Love.

ST(3); Gano, Dixon, whichever LS wins the camp job.

The final two spots are fought between, LB Downs, LB Brunson,CB Beal, Edge Ximines, CB Yiadom, IDL Shelton, IDL McIntosh

Whoever of the two above show the most make the team.

13 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

QBs(2); Jones, Glennon.

RBs(3); Barkley, Booker, Brightwell

FB(1); Penny

TE(4); Engram, Rudolph, Smith, Toilololololololololo

WR(6); Golladay, Shepard, Toney, Slayton, Ross, Mack (OH MY LORD THE WEAPONS!)

OL;(9) Thomas, Lemieux, Gates, Hernandez, Peart, Harrison, Fulton, Solder, Murphy (fully expect the team to add a guy pre camp though, Turner maybe?)

IDL(4); Williams, Lawrence, Hill, Johnson.

Edge/OLB(7); Ojulari, Odenigbo, Carter, Smith, Brown, Coughlin, Anderson

LB(3); Martinez, Ragland, Crowder.

CB(5); Bradberry, Jackson, Homles, Robinson, Williams (THAT DB DEPTH THOUGH <3)

Saftey(4); Peppers, Ryan, McKinney, Love.

ST(3); Gano, Dixon, whichever LS wins the camp job.

The final two spots are fought between, LB Cowder, LB Downs, LB Brunson,CB Beal, Edge Ximines, CB Yiadom, IDL Shelton, IDL McIntosh

Whoever of the two above show the most make the team.

Overall agree, but I think Ximenes makes it over Anderson or Brown. Way too early to give up on Xman. He had some flashes when he's been healthy, and he's in only year 3 of his rookie contract.

4 hours ago, Dragon said:

Gonna say Shelton and Ximines provided he's fully healthy. We're gonna need more than 4 IDL since we're fielding 3 at a time. Gotta keep that rotation fresh. 

Oh I merged the DE/OLB/Edge spot into the same thing.

I just meant the guys who are primarily lining up in inside the tackles as IDL.

I expect Lawrence and Hill to be the main two, I put Williams there since he moves around the Dline all the time but usually lines up inside the tackles #s.

However Odenigbo, Smith, Carter, Ximines, I assume Ojulari, all line up with their hands in the dirt at DE or standing Edge.

19 minutes ago, mastershake said:

Overall agree, but I think Ximenes makes it over Anderson or Brown. Way too early to give up on Xman. He had some flashes when he's been healthy, and he's in only year 3 of his rookie contract.

I think he's just the odd man out, Brown was just drafted, Anderson was a recent signing and brings LB versatility, but your right of the list of guys going for the final two spots he's probably locked in at #1.

I think him and Downs take the final two spots.

24 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

I think Carter is on the bubble just as much as Ximines if not more. 

Both were injured, both flashed.  At least Ximines has two years left on his rookie contract. 

I don't put Carter and Ximines in the same category though to compete against each other.

Carter is true OLB, he can either play standing up, pass coverage, run support, or he can get after the passer, to me Carter is competing against guys like Anderson and Ragland this year.

So far in his career Ximines is more of a DE/Edge guy, playing with his hand in the dirt or as an edge guy, he's competing with the other pure pass rushers on the team, Ojulari, Odenigbo, Smith, Coughlin, Brown, etc.

But both are going to make the team, I just meant the edge spot was crowded, they have plenty of other guys to let go before they get to Carter or Ximines of the cut list.