SportsWrath

What the fuck???

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

On 10/5/2020 at 9:44 AM, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

Hell yes ...they have to win game 1. Hopefully the offense continues to be devastating like they were in Cleveland

They brought their big boy bats last night....Frazier, The Judge and Johncarlo.....fucking launched those balls....holy fuck.

Hopefully Kid Garcia gets off tonight....they haven't seen him yet. If he shits the bed early....toss Happ at them. Good plan.

C> Wagon

11 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

They brought their big boy bats last night....Frazier, The Judge and Johncarlo.....fucking launched those balls....holy fuck.

Hopefully Kid Garcia gets off tonight....they haven't seen him yet. If he shits the bed early....toss Happ at them. Good plan.

C> Wagon

Its more of having Tanaka for an elimination game. Savvy move.

The offense is really clicking...they look unbeatable right now. Their advantage over Tampa is their superior offense and they took advantage of it last night.

Tampa has a shitty offense...phenomenal pitching...rotation and pen. If you can score 5 runs against them, youll win

Im sure the talking heads will be all over this...but what the fuck???

If you were starting Garcia...have him go more than 1 inning.

What the fuck? I dont get any of this...masa on proper rest with a chance to take a commanding lead in a 5 game series and he doesn't take the ball? Whats the rationale? There is no...it was fucking stupi3.

Worst managed game i can recall. What a fucking disaster

5 runs against the rays should be mors than enough. Fuck im so pissed right now.

Tanaka would have won the game...and even if they would lose the next 2....you have cole for a game 5.

You have a chance yo go up 2-0 and you dobt start your best available pitcher...who is a postseason barbarian. What the fuck?????!!!!

On 10/6/2020 at 11:22 PM, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

Im sure the talking heads will be all over this...but what the fuck???

If you were starting Garcia...have him go more than 1 inning.

What the fuck? I dont get any of this...masa on proper rest with a chance to take a commanding lead in a 5 game series and he doesn't take the ball? Whats the rationale? There is no...it was fucking stupi3.

Worst managed game i can recall. What a fucking disaster

5 runs against the rays should be mors than enough. Fuck im so pissed right now.

Tanaka would have won the game...and even if they would lose the next 2....you have cole for a game 5.

You have a chance yo go up 2-0 and you dobt start your best available pitcher...who is a postseason barbarian. What the fuck?????!!!!

Yeah....this is one of those "out smarted themselves" deals.

Welp.....there ..."are no tomorrows"...."backs against the wall"........."have to do the little things"......a you pick'em of sports puke.

I would go with..."How about your guys preform at the level we pay you to preform at....you are about to get "did" by the 28th highest payroll in MLB".

C. Wagon

14 hours ago, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

Of course the win tonight....bulpen games are not a good idea in the playoffs

But it worked.

They need to keep Gardner in there ....he's a pro and a good contact guy in the bottom of the order. Nice to see Voit get off.

Fuck....here is hoping Cole has his shit tonight and Snell doesnt.

C. Wagon

That was painful to watch.

The rays are a great team. But the Yankees could have won that series. They got too cute in game 2 which most definitely took a toll the following day.

Should have left cole in until his arm fell off. Chapman had been giving it up all year. I know he is the closer but boone should have used Garcia after green and has Britton close it out...or had him pitch the high leverage situation with the game tied.

Yankees should have won 1-0

2 hours ago, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

That was painful to watch.

The rays are a great team. But the Yankees could have won that series. They got too cute in game 2 which most definitely took a toll the following day.

Should have left cole in until his arm fell off. Chapman had been giving it up all year. I know he is the closer but boone should have used Garcia after green and has Britton close it out...or had him pitch the high leverage situation with the game tied.

Yankees should have won 1-0

Yeah....pulling Cole made no sense....he wasnt getting hit hard......other than maybe the Homer and the near homer.....sure as fuck was glad Gardner was in LF instead of 77 on that one. Hate to think that was his last game....dude was nails for them...modern day Roy White.

They need more contact guys...they got too many thumpers. They don't know how to create a run in close games.....when was the last time they bunted a runner over to 2b for christsakes....08?

If the defense is in a shift for 50% t0 60% of your line up....you got way too many guys looking and only thinking long ball. That is soft ball...and that is not how you win the WS.

Be interesting office season......cann't wait for February.

Oh...the Rays played "New York New York" in their locker room after the game. I think they are going to be reminded that the only time they had a winning record in the Stadium in their entire history...was when there were no fans there.

They'd need to wear batting helmets in the outfield if they pulled that shit in 1978.

C. Wagon