SportsWrath

We Have A Well Deserved Day Off...

Plax 4 Prez

32-20 is a very nice record to have before a 3 game homestand against the Giants.. Phillies are on the road vs a really good Dodgers team, and Atlanta is at home vs a very hard Diamondbacks team... after this day of we have Glavine who is 8-2 going up against Cain who's 3-5... we need a couple of runs and I think we win... tomorrow might be a very defensive game, but I'm sure we'll come out on top... what do you guys think?

As fun as late victories are, I don't want to make this a habit. The D-backs are a very good team, but we were home and I think we are better than them. But in baseball, you can't keep this up consistently. Get some easy wins Mets!

As fun as late victories are, I don't want to make this a habit. The D-backs are a very good team, but we were home and I think we are better than them. But in baseball, you can't keep this up consistently. Get some easy wins Mets!

Valentin has been plaing solid of late...do you think he should play 2nd base the rest of the season?

Valentin has been plaing solid of late...do you think he should play 2nd base the rest of the season?

No, he made a great play at second yesterday that saved the game, but I don't see him as an every day guy.

Maybe on day games after night games, Kaz can play second, Castro plays catcher, and then Milledge can start to get accustomed to his future role batting second in the lineup.

No, he made a great play at second yesterday that saved the game, but I don't see him as an every day guy.

Maybe on day games after night games, Kaz can play second, Castro plays catcher, and then Milledge can start to get accustomed to his future role batting second in the lineup.

Well this past month he's batting better than Delgado is... I'm happy for the guy... xxv-xxi doesn't like him too much though I think :unsure:

Well this past month he's batting better than Delgado is... I'm happy for the guy... xxv-xxi doesn't like him too much though I think :unsure:

Delgado has been sucking ass lately. He;ll be back though.

Remember what Cain did to you guys last month? :evilgrin:

The Mets can't touch young pitchers when it's the first time we face them. I expect a much better performance out of Mets hitting.

Remember what Cain did to you guys last month? :evilgrin:

:rolleyes:

SFO: Cain(3-5, 5.07 ERA) vs NYM: Glavine(8-2, 2.59 ERA)

I'm very scared ;)

btw... SFO on the road (13-13) vs the Mets at home (18-9)

I know numbers don't really matter but just throwing that out there :doh:

:rolleyes:

SFO: Cain(3-5, 5.07 ERA) vs NYM: Glavine(8-2, 2.59 ERA)

I'm very scared ;)

btw... SFO on the road (13-13) vs the Mets at home (18-9)

I know numbers don't really matter but just throwing that out there :doh:

no you're right. you guys are so much better. i'll be happy if we take one game. and you don't even have to face schmidt.