SportsWrath

What I'd do if I were Jerry Reese right now.

Sephiroth

I'd call every single person Chip Kelly hired to monitor blood O2 levels, stretch, make smoothies, and whatever the hell else they did over there and hire them immediately.

The Eagles had the least-injured team in four of the last five seasons, and this year they were 18th in the league... on a team that had Sam Bradford, Ryan Matthews, DeMarco Murray, and Kiko Alonso on it.

JR YOU IMGRATE SIGN THE SMOOTHIE TEAM NOW!!!!!!!!!!

I'd call every single person Chip Kelly hired to monitor blood O2 levels, stretch, make smoothies, and whatever the hell else they did over there and hire them immediately.

The Eagles had the least-injured team in four of the last five seasons, and this year they were 18th in the league... on a team that had Sam Bradford, Ryan Matthews, DeMarco Murray, and Kiko Alonso on it.

JR YOU IMGRATE SIGN THE SMOOTHIE TEAM NOW!!!!!!!!!!

I think they were all hurt and missed games at one point during the past season.

Actually this was considered a plus with Kelley when he was hired. At Oregon he had a lot of metrics on work regimens and preventing injuries. The Giants should seriously hire Kelley as consultant to get their department in order. Throw him a couple million to make a comprehensive workout plan.

Lets just see how the Cowher bandwagon works out first. He hasn't gotten an interview yet so I don't want to jinx it.

Oh you can give that up already, it isn't going to happen.

I salute your dedication

:barman: