SportsWrath

I also have to give props to a few Giants ...

ppodlesny

1] Rashad Jennings - I have been tough on him since he became a Giant, but the past few weeks he really runs hard.

2] Whitlock - If they play this guy 60 minutes every week they are gonna kill the poor kid ... it's funny though, when he is on D .. he looks like a midget going up against a giant. Love his attitude and spirit though

3] Vereen - Showed up when we needed him most ... reminds a lot of how Barber use to catch the ball out of the backfield.

4] Tye - He's quiet and plays hard ... incredible value pick up by Jerry Reese if Tye continues to play like he has been.

Thoughts?

I think the pack of pass rush has always been because of the ability to stop the run. Although, we did see a semblance of a pass rush last week against Kap, but it ended up in Hyde getting a few good runs in the game. Murray needs to be stopped. Bradford is a mental midget who can be forced into mistakes by Spags

I think the pack of pass rush has always been because of the ability to stop the run. Although, we did see a semblance of a pass rush last week against Kap, but it ended up in Hyde getting a few good runs in the game. Murray needs to be stopped. Bradford is a mental midget who can be forced into mistakes by Spags

I sure hope so ... I am not even looking for a blowout ... just a simple hard fought win would be nice