SportsWrath

JPP also missing tip of thumb, had procedure on middle finger

Herc

Yes, so I'm glad you could tell the intensity of his workout by a five second video.

The answer is, you don't know how many sets he did, what weight he was doing on other sets, how many reps he was doing before the video started... all we know is he's working out, he's lifting, and some people here and the other place said he couldn't and wouldn't be able to do that. He's lifting. That's good news. If I were a betting man, I would bet he'd be ready to go in a month or so when he's re-evaluated.

By the way, the backbone of JPP's game is built on speed and explosion (no pun intended). He didn't lose that with the fireworks accident. Strength is nice but remember at the combine he only put up 225 19 times, I believe it was.

There is nothing negative about this guy preparing himself physically to come back and help this team... I think he will, and I think he's going to be a great player again.

It's not me that believes the Giants can be persuaded that he's ready by said 5 second videos. This is a guy who has been whining and crying about how an index finger never got him a sack.