SportsWrath

Lockhart's high school football position

US Patriot

Lockhart, aka as Lockfart the Liar has claimed to have been a star Wide Receiver at an unnamed prestigious college, which he refuses to name. How many people here think that was his position in high school or how many people think he started out as a Tight End and because of vast experience in that position, went on to be a Wide Receiver? :LMAO:

i thought he did all of this in "madden superstar mode".........

Lockhart is a little bitch! He probably never play a down of football is his life. He is either a fat load for sitting on his but on the computer all the time or I can also see him looking like Napoleon Dynamite. Yeah he is such a superb athelete.

Lockhart, aka as Lockfart the Liar has claimed to have been a star Wide Receiver at an unnamed prestigious college, which he refuses to name. How many people here think that was his position in high school or how many people think he started out as a Tight End and because of vast experience in that position, went on to be a Wide Receiver? :LMAO:

All I know is the other night when he was blowing me he asked me to let him snowball me and I said no cause thats just gay :confused:

:LMAO:

No that really happened :cwy:

:cwy:

Guest Lockhart

We, in the FAB 4 have always had to deal with those that are less physically and mentally gifted as we are - the petty jealousies of those "lessers" are something to be pitied. The FAB 4 excelled on the football field, the classroom, and in life itself and because of this "gift of success", we join you here on the message board to help you disadvantaged along the road of success.............a road the FAB 4 has travelled their entire lives.

We, in the FAB 4 have always had to deal with those that are less physically and mentally gifted as we are - the petty jealousies of those "lessers" are something to be pitied. The FAB 4 excelled on the football field, the classroom, and in life itself and because of this "gift of success", we join you here on the message board to help you disadvantaged along the road of success.............a road the FAB 4 has travelled their entire lives.

Another brilliant post, Johnny Cakes. I'm sure your bitch Floyd writes this stuff for you, Johnny. The only thing you are successful at is wrong predictions, loser. :LMAO:

Guest Lockhart

Notice how I fell into that pathetic "Rely" character just to show you lessers that the FAB 4 does understand your many limitations - do not worry as we will teach you how to be a success!

Notice how I fell into that pathetic "Rely" character just to show you lessers that the FAB 4 does understand your many limitations - do not worry as we will teach you how to be a success!

Way to go, Johnny Cakes. Go service Floyd before your next post, bitch. Your pathetic. :LMAO:

fatman.jpg

your a physical master piece...

Lockhart:

Calling himself a Star WR in a D-I school....free on a MB

A pic of lockhart eating cheeseburgers and using his mamouth belly as a table...

priceless...

Guest Lockhart

I guess my position would most correctly be identified as the "STAR" of the team, leading in receptions, TDs, yardage, and even interceptions on defense. Do you that were male cheerleaders have any "stats" of note?

I guess my position would most correctly be identified as the "STAR" of the team, leading in receptions, TDs, yardage, and even interceptions on defense. Do you that were male cheerleaders have any "stats" of note?

Yeah I heard you also lead the team in taking it in the back door

Look I can make shit up too

My Position in Collage was QB....We had this WR, I think his name was Lockhart, I think he was semi retarded...He didnt even make a good waterboy

Guest Lockhart
Yeah I heard you also lead the team in taking it in the back door

Look I can make shit up too

My Position in Collage was QB....We had this WR, I think his name was Lockhart, I think he was semi retarded...He didnt even make a good waterboy

You and your friends do seem enamoured with a certain part of the male anatomy........very enamoured.

And yet you re the one with pictures of gay men engaged in fornication !!

Only in your warped mind, dye. You know it's Lebron James and the guy who hit the winning shot (can't remember his name) after the Cavs beat the Wizards to clinch that series.

Guest Dye Job
Only in your warped mind, dye. You know it's Lebron James and the guy who hit the winning shot (can't remember his name) after the Cavs beat the Wizards to clinch that series.

Cavs ?? Wizards ?? What is this volleyball ??

Finally you post one truth. "star of the team leading in receptions" What you left out was that these receptions were in your backdoor. :LMAO:

Guest Dye Job
Only to the untrained eye, dye. I'm worried for you, though. Does this picture bring back memories of you and your frineds during your carefree youth? :doh:

No not at all.......we played sports.........real men sports like fotball, lacrosse and baseball. Not some silly game where you run up and down a field and drop a beach ball into a hoop.

Later on due to physical debilitating injuries sustained in these games of broot strength, yet still possessing above average athletic skills I took up the finess game of golf which quite naturally I suceed at on high levels.

No not at all.......we played sports.........real men sports like fotball, lacrosse and baseball. Not some silly game where you run up and down a field and drop a beach ball into a hoop.

Later on due to physical debilitating injuries sustained in these games of broot strength, yet still possessing above average athletic skills I took up the finess game of golf which quite naturally I suceed at on high levels.

There is no doubt about that. :TU: I will tell you about my inevitable hole in one when I return next week.

Guest Dye Job
There is no doubt about that. :TU: I will tell you about my inevitable hole in one when I return next week.

Watch out for man eating Alliagtors !!!

real men sports like football, lacrosse and baseball.

The first two games involve a ridiculous amount of padding and helmets, the second speaks for itself.

Those sports are for complete wusses - usually the kind of pussy that tries to compensate for his weaknesses through contrived cynicism on a message board.

Guest Floyd The Barber

The first two games involve a ridiculous amount of padding and helmets, the second speaks for itself.

Those sports are for complete wusses - usually the kind of pussy that tries to compensate for his weaknesses through contrived cynicism on a message board.

we can all come to a collective agreement that these "pussy's" you note above, were the same "pussy's" that would drag you into the shower in High School and beat you senseless as you were changing for phys. ed...

Guest Carbo
we can all come to a collective agreement that these "pussy's" you note above, were the same "pussy's" that would drag you into the shower in High School and beat you senseless as you were changing for phys. ed...
:LMAO: I have a very clear picture of that in my head, and have no doubts that's true. While the rest of the class was getting ready for flag football or basketball, ol' Max here was studying The Idiot's Guide to Being a Pompous Ass.