SportsWrath

Lockhart's high school football position

US Patriot

shut up pussy

Back to the conversation about 3-4 D from GMB !!!

If you were saying that the Giants could evolve into

some hybrid type of 3 -4 allignment than I would agree its more than possible.

But to go to a classic 3 - 4 I just dont think that will happen.

my .02 worth.

i didnt mean to say you didnt have any football knowledge

my bad and I appologize! :worshippy:

Back to the conversation about 3-4 D from GMB !!!

If you were saying that the Giants could evolve into

some hybrid type of 3 -4 allignment than I would agree its more than possible.

But to go to a classic 3 - 4 I just dont think that will happen.

my .02 worth.

i didnt mean to say you didnt have any football knowledge

my bad and I appologize! :worshippy:

Thats ok it don't be mattering...

If I got mad everytime someone didn;t agree with me or kicked my posts I would join the likes of wizdom in his parents basement..

I was just rtrying to point out that the giants currently run the a quasi 3-4 now at times. Granted the DE's are one gap players, but it seems that at times on giants.com these kids talk like what they say is fact. When it's obvious they realy don;t know jack about what they are saying...

Hell we all have opinions and are wrong sometimes...

for the 189378347th time... WE CANT PLAY 3-4, we have the BEST DEFENSIVE END TANDEM IN THE LEAGUE... YOU NEED ATLEST 6 GOOD LINEBACKERS (4 starter and 2 backups).... PLUS WE HAVE NO ONE PLAYER CAPABLE OF PLAYING NOSE TACKLE

^^^^^^

that was last year. Who is to say 92 doesn't start showing his age this year.

And the offer to tailgate stands to anyone who shows up...or wants to show up

I have no realy bad feeling toward the fab four other then I think they are retarded...

And I would love to crack on these pussies over a beer...

WIsh I lived back home so I could blow the froth off a couple and put faces with names. I'd love to see the former football talent that shows up...(enter sarcastic laughter here).

every year I bring the call to arms. if your in town let me know. I have preseason seats if anyone wants to go.

WIsh I lived back home so I could blow the froth off a couple and put faces with names. I'd love to see the former football talent that shows up...(enter sarcastic laughter here).

My face is in the SW members section. Don't stare too long fore you will turn to stone.

Hey Maxx go back to reading Withering Heights where the night in shining armor all saves the ever pure virgin

from the grips of some sniveling hunchback.

What's "Withering Heights" and what are you talking about? You seem to look stupider with ever post you make.

we can all come to a collective agreement that these "pussy's" you note above, were the same "pussy's" that would drag you into the shower in High School and beat you senseless as you were changing for phys. ed...

I don't remember ever being beaten in high school, and I'm confused as to why you used to drag guys into showers. I know, when I played contact sports, I was never so fragile that I needed a helmet and 4-inch shoulder pads to play. On top of that, I never took school sports too seriously - I wanted to avoid a career mixing concrete.

:LMAO: I have a very clear picture of that in my head, and have no doubts that's true. While the rest of the class was getting ready for flag football or basketball, ol' Max here was studying The Idiot's Guide to Being a Pompous Ass.

I've never read anything regarding how to live and taken it seriously, however, you seemed to take "A Fab Four Tutorial On: How To Be Interesting" to heart.