SportsWrath

Lockhart's high school football position

US Patriot

Guest Floyd The Barber
:LMAO: I have a very clear picture of that in my head, and have no doubts that's true. While the rest of the class was getting ready for flag football or basketball, ol' Max here was studying The Idiot's Guide to Being a Pompous Ass.

to be "biffed" in the forehead knocking his black, thick rimmed glasses to the floor, to only have a guy like myself walk by and crush them with my foot giggling...

Guest Dye Job
:LMAO:

The first two games involve a ridiculous amount of padding and helmets, the second speaks for itself.

Those sports are for complete wusses - usually the kind of pussy that tries to compensate for his weaknesses through contrived cynicism on a message board.

Hey Maxx go back to reading Withering Heights where the night in shining armor all saves the ever pure virgin

from the grips of some sniveling hunchback.

Guest Floyd The Barber
The Faux Four playing football is as comical as the remarks made on its behalf: not very credible.

Also, what's with all the gay talk and humor, sounds failry top-of-mind for you; creepy!

as guys like you and Coltrane were hurrying home under parents orders after school, studying for math quizes, and organizing your monthly Math Club meeting, guys like the FAB 4 were hoaning there skills on the football field, and "chauffering" home various members of the Cheerleading Squad each evening...

Guest Floyd The Barber
Why is this crap always in the Giants forum? If you're goin to talk about non-Giant related things please post in General discussion.....assholes

who might you be ?? always ?? another insignifigant member trying to make a claim...

Guest Dye Job
Why is this crap always in the Giants forum? If you're goin to talk about non-Giant related things please post in General discussion.....assholes

Here we have the class mealy mouse who garnered up enough courage to stand up and make a statement of authority.....good for you Egg !!

Now please tell me what the Giants are going to do without a proven Defensive Tackle. How bout youi work on that dilemma. The Fab Four assigns you with that task.

we can all come to a collective agreement that these "pussy's" you note above, were the same "pussy's" that would drag you into the shower in High School and beat you senseless as you were changing for phys. ed...

Somebodys got issues :confused:

How many times did you get draged into the shower by other men?

Guest Floyd The Barber
Somebodys got issues :confused:

How many times did you get draged into the shower by other men?

i dont "got" anything...what i have is a problem with white kids, who claim to be educated that speak like they attend a public school system in Harlem...

i dont "got" anything

No, you surely don't...cracker!

Perhaps while white kids are learning proper diction, you should take on some detailed study of logic organizational management, so you don' embarrass youself further.

Think of it this way, nobody will know who you are on this Mb, but one day (one day when you're gone), someone will want to use a variation on your sign in and think it will be sullied because of your ignorance.

You will have damaged the future...don't be selfish, smarten up!

i dont "got" anything...what i have is a problem with white kids, who claim to be educated that speak like they attend a public school system in Harlem...

Since when is "Somebodys got issues" Harlem slang you twitt?

Besides, Yo G why dont you bark at all your peeps bout dat problems you dun had in HS. Wez boys.. wez wont bust made joke on ya (yes we will)

Guest Floyd The Barber
No, you surely don't...cracker!

Perhaps while white kids are learning proper diction, you should take on some detailed study of logic organizational management, so you don' embarrass youself further.

Think of it this way, nobody will know who you are on this Mb, but one day (one day when you're gone), someone will want to use a variation on your sign in and think it will be sullied because of your ignorance.

You will have damaged the future...don't be selfish, smarten up!

the great thing about an internet message forum is that you never know who it is on the other side of that reply...the FAB 4 are comprised of some very, very intriguing individuals that would startle the forum if there true alias's were ever revealed...

the great thing about an internet message forum is that you never know who it is on the other side of that reply...the FAB 4 are comprised of some very, very intriguing individuals that would startle the forum if there true alias's were ever revealed...

No it wouldn't.

sp-phillyfan.jpg

yes ! behind the keyboard is where the real mystery or misery lies! :ph34r:

I doubt if we all met away from screens and keyboards would the

same conversation exsist on this board. There would be some

that would back down from there usual statements for fear

of physical harm.

Its amazing how comfortable one can be behind the screen.

At 5 10 230 lbs Penn State enjoyed my services at FB.

See ya never know whos behind the screen!

yes ! behind the keyboard is where the real mystery or misery lies! :ph34r:

I doubt if we all met away from screens and keyboards would the

same conversation exsist on this board. There would be some

that would back down from there usual statements for fear

of physical harm.

Its amazing how comfortable one can be behind the screen.

At 5 10 230 lbs Penn State enjoyed my services at FB.

See ya never know whos behind the screen!

I fear no man and you can meet me at ANY NY home game in section 16 of the parking lot.

I am at EVERY home game.

I fear no man and you can meet me at ANY NY home game in section 16 of the parking lot.

I am at EVERY home game.

If this is and invitation then I can only asume you will have

plenty of beer on ice!

I will bring the chicken and ribs!!!

Sept cant come fast enough.

If this is and invitation then I can only asume you will have

plenty of beer on ice!

I will bring the chicken and ribs!!!

Sept cant come fast enough.

Yeah i have invited you before but you always puss out...

I'll have beer and Bacardi.

and plenty of food...

Guest Carbo

I am at EVERY home game.

Still trying to find a date?

Yeah these retards love to say that you have a fasciation with cock but the moment they see a shot at a gay joke they take it...

hypocrites!!!!

That's too nice of a name to call them. Hypocrites the world over are insulted.