SportsWrath

The Dolphins Have The Best QB Core In The League Now...

Plax 4 Prez

Us as Giants fans can't get a quality #2 QB, but the Dolphins now have Daunte Culpepper, Joey Harrington, Marcus Vick (QB/WR/SP according to dolphins.com), Brock Berlin, Justin Holland, and Cleo Lemon (who had some good games with SD in pre-season a year ago)

fucking shit that is alot of QB's, and atleast 4 of them are pretty talented

while we have the pillsbury-throw boy, and Hasslecrap...

are we even still trying to get Feidler??

Us as Giants fans can't get a quality #2 QB, but the Dolphins now have Daunte Culpepper, Joey Harrington, Marcus Vick (QB/WR/SP according to dolphins.com), Brock Berlin, Justin Holland, and Cleo Lemon (who had some good games with SD in pre-season a year ago)

Culpepper = Comming off a bad injury still could be a good QB. I like Dante

Harrington = Sucks and everyone makes fun of Eli for throwing ducks

Vick = unproven, too young and probably will never make it as a QB in the NFL

I would not call it the best QB core in the league.

Even I have to differ, AND I'M THE DOLPHINS FAN ! We are far from a good quarterback situation. Daunte is supposedly gonna be back opening day vs. Pittsurgh, we'll see. HARRINGTON IS CRAPPPPPPPPPPP ON A BUN I can't believe we signed him. Dueschebag front office. Lemon has never played in a real game, onyl pre season. Vick is unproven, but he is definitely signed. Berling has done decent in NFL Europe, but he's nothing to rave about. snd I don't know much about Holland.

Even I have to differ, AND I'M THE DOLPHINS FAN ! We are far from a good quarterback situation. Daunte is supposedly gonna be back opening day vs. Pittsurgh, we'll see. HARRINGTON IS CRAPPPPPPPPPPP ON A BUN I can't believe we signed him. Dueschebag front office. Lemon has never played in a real game, onyl pre season. Vick is unproven, but he is definitely signed. Berling has done decent in NFL Europe, but he's nothing to rave about. snd I don't know much about Holland.

Ehh, for a fifth round pick for Harrington, why not? Not as if he'll have a drastic impact either way. Low risk high reward type deal.

You've got talent at the first three slots though, which should make for a fun pre-season to watch.

Ehh, for a fifth round pick for Harrington, why not? Not as if he'll have a drastic impact either way. Low risk high reward type deal.

You've got talent at the first three slots though, which should make for a fun pre-season to watch.

I hope ur rite :TU: