SportsWrath

For 3 years i have asked for someone to provide me with some kind of College

Guest Floyd The Barber

Guest Floyd The Barber

here is what made the NYG scouting department drool over Eli...this is what EA coveted...now i can understand why his services were so heavily chased...

It gives me great pleasure to know that you QB will be with us for a while and that it causes you great discomfort.

You're one of those people that are fun to watch you drop your ice cream cone.

Keep on bitching, it's a sense of comfort for me and a number of others.

PS

Thanks Eli for helping us win the East

yeah fuck ELI, how dare he have some dumb olinemen step on his feet as he drops back to pass. Guy fucking sucks and right there a retard would have been able to decipher that this guy was not an NFL talent. SO what if he, At Ole Miss was playing a team that won the National Championship with tons of first dat draft talent in LSU close at 17-14, its clear on that play ELI was not an NFL talent.

You want some footage?

link

link

link

AND LINK

That's just with no reserach, but things on my favorites.

holy shit, how many sweet ass catches did Amani Toomer make last season!?

watching this makes me realize how sick the Giants offense could(and hopefully will be) this season...we lost like no one on either side of the ball, too!

holy shit, how many sweet ass catches did Amani Toomer make last season!?

I've gone over this many times. He made at least four clutch catches that really put us in position to win games, most of which we won. Toomer went so under the radar it's unbelievable.

I've gone over this many times. He made at least four clutch catches that really put us in position to win games, most of which we won. Toomer went so under the radar it's unbelievable.

he was so clutch this past season...Mr. Clutch.

Guest Floyd The Barber

the kid is a complete putz...

not only did he fall at a pivotal time in this game, but his defeatus demeanor directly after he picked himself up off the turf is very very discouraging...the same look and face we saw so many times during the second of 2005...its like a child at Toys R Us being told you cant have this...

nice to see he is spending time in the weight room as well...by the looks of this picture, he looks smaller than 2005...

B0EBFB75AEBF4ADBA43FEF41EA16503C.jpg

the kid is a complete putz...

not only did he fall at a pivotal time in this game, but his defeatus demeanor directly after he picked himself up off the turf is very very discouraging...the same look and face we saw so many times during the second of 2005...its like a child at Toys R Us being told you cant have this...

nice to see he is spending time in the weight room as well...by the looks of this picture, he looks smaller than 2005...

B0EBFB75AEBF4ADBA43FEF41EA16503C.jpg

And who would be the biggest expert at being a putz than you, Mr. Putz? You are so pathetic, Barney. Maybe a hummer from lockhart will make you feel like a human being today. When I was watching The Sopranos this weekend, the sight of Vito and Johhnycakes getting it on made me think of you and lockhart. :puke:

Guest Floyd The Barber
And who would be the biggest expert at being a putz than you, Mr. Putz? You are so pathetic, Barney. Maybe a hummer from lockhart will make you feel like a human being today. When I was watching The Sopranos this weekend, the sight of Vito and Johhnycakes getting it on made me think of you and lockhart. :puke:

lets stick to football pal, and by the way quit loading viruses to giants.com and sportswrath.com...bc of your little trick my computer here at work had to be quarentined...

lets stick to football pal, and by the way quit loading viruses to giants.com and sportswrath.com...bc of your little trick my computer here at work had to be quarentined...

Go change your tampon, Floyd, you bitter little bitch. Maybe you should have some proof before you go making baseless allegations. Never mind. If you did that, you would never be able to post anything here. All we can hope is that the next virus knocks your computer out for good. Loser.

I just heard from a reliable source that some one named Floyd Trouser Chili uploaded a virus to this site and the Internet cops quarantined his PC for evidence.

They took him away too and he cried.

Guest Floyd The Barber

it seems that highlights of this nature are more abudant than ones of Eli competeing successfully...one tends to wonder what exactly it was our scouting department was looking at during his evaluation period other than he last name...

I just heard from a reliable source that some one named Floyd Trouser Chili uploaded a virus to this site and the Internet cops quarantined his PC for evidence.

They took him away too and he cried.

I'm surprised Tampon Floyd didn't blame the virus on Shockey, Joseph and Lavar. :LMAO:

Guest Floyd The Barber

right now the Hasselbacks are the more revered football Lineage in Professional Football, yet you dont see there mugs plastered all over the media as much as the Manning Mutants, including father Mutant...

Guest Floyd The Barber

his facial expression is a tail tell sign of what kind of "fight" this kid has deep inside...they didnt show him walk to the sideline and crawl under his rock...

Guest Lockhart
here is what made the NYG scouting department drool over Eli...this is what EA coveted...now i can understand why his services were so heavily chased...

Just like he is on the Giants - put some pressure on him and he folds - great scouting Ernie. Instead of taking the Super Bowl Champion Ben Roethlisberger, you choose the big game choke Eli AND give up an additional first draft choice!

Guest Floyd The Barber
Just like he is on the Giants - put some pressure on him and he folds - great scouting Ernie. Instead of taking the Super Bowl Champion Ben Roethlisberger, you choose the big game choke Eli AND give up an additional first draft choice!

true Manning fashion...alot of pre-snap heroics and shifting of personnel, to only fall on his backside and lay there like a turtle flipped over on his shell...

is this the type of Leadership we need ?? this team is packed full of STARS and ALL-PRO's...means nothing bc they will only go as far as Eli lets them

true Manning fashion...alot of pre-snap heroics and shifting of personnel, to only fall on his backside and lay there like a turtle flipped over on his shell...

is this the type of Leadership we need ?? this team is packed full of STARS and ALL-PRO's...means nothing bc they will only go as far as Eli lets them

How does it feel having the only documented case of Male PMS, Tulip? :LMAO:

Guest Floyd The Barber
How does it feel having the only documented case of Male PMS, Tulip? :LMAO:

PMS ?? i dont think so...displeased that our team is built to win in 2006 and the major area of concern just happens to be QB ?? yes

Here's a 1 frame video of Eli in college that says a lot.

SEASON:

1. 635- Jared Lorenzen, Kentucky (76 rushes, 559 passes) 2000

2. 617- Tim Couch, Kentucky (64 rushes, 553 passees) 1998

3. 613- Tim Couch, Kentucky (66 rushes, 547 passes) 1997

4. 576- Dusty Bonner, Kentucky (111 rushes, 465 passes) 1999

5. 561- Rex Grossman, Florida (58 rushes, 501 passes) 2002

6. 559- Whit Taylor, Vanderbilt (153 rushes, 406 passes) 1982

7. 553- Kurt Page, Vanderbilt (60 rushes, 493 passes) 1983

8. 536- Shane Matthews, Florida (74 rushes, 463 passes) 1992

9. 526- Peyton Manning, Tennessee (49 rushes, 477 passes) 1997

10. 520- Eli Manning, Ole Miss (39 rushes, 481 passes) 2002

11. 507- David Greene, Georgia (69 rushes, 439 passes) 2003

12. 504- Eric Jones, Vanderbilt (144 rushes, 360 passes) 1988

13. 502- Don Smith, Miss. State (190 rushes, 312 passes) 1985

14. 499- Dameyune Craig, Auburn (96 rushes, 403 passes) 1997

15. 489- Eli Manning, Ole Miss (48 rushes, 441 passes) 2003

16. 484- Eric Zeier, Georgia (59 rushes, 425 passes) 1993

17. 482- Quincy Carter, Georgia (102 rushes, 380 passes) 1999

18. 476- Casey Clausen, Tennessee (64 rushes, 412 passes) 2003

19. 460- Tommy Pharr, Miss. State (141 rushes, 319 passes) 1968

20. 455- Steve Taneyhill, South Carolina (66 rushes, 389 passes) 1995

Eli placed 10th and 15th in single season total offense totals for SEC alltime.

His 2 best years were better than Peyton's 2 best years.

And Eli played on a mediocre low-budget team, at best.

another.....

CAREER:

1. 1,793- Jared Lorenzen, Kentucky (279 rushes, 1,574 passes) 2000-03

2. 1,560- Eric Zeier, Georgia (158 rushes, 1,402 passes) 1991-94

3. 1,534- Peyton Manning, Tennessee (153 rushes, 1,381 passes) 1994-97

4. 1,499- Casey Clausen, Tennessee (229 rushes, 1,270 passes) 2000-03

5. 1,491-Eli Manning, Ole Miss (128 rushes, 1,363 passes) 2000-03

6. 1,481- Stan White, Auburn (250 rushes, 1,231 passes) 1990-93

7. 1,423- Steve Taneyhill, South Carolina (214 rushes, 1,209 passes) 1992-95

8. 1,397- Shane Matthews, Florida (195 rushes, 1,202 passes) 1989-92

9. 1,355- Danny Wuerffel, Florida (185 rushes, 1,170 passes) 1993-96

10. 1,347- Whit Taylor, Vanderbilt (331 rushes, 1,016 passes) 1979-82

5th on all-time career offense, and only started 3 seasons, BTW.,

PMS ?? i dont think so...displeased that our team is built to win in 2006 and the major area of concern just happens to be QB ?? yes

You're just not happy unless you're complaining. You might as well be a woman. That would make lockhart your man. Scary stuff, bitch.