SportsWrath

lets go yanks

bigDfan21

Wow, when did Wily Mo get to .324?

He has been swinging the bat great lately, showing a lot of discipline at the plate. Not sure how they keep him in the lineup though when Coco comes back.

Should be an awesome series this week.

Beckett v. Johnson

Shill v. Moose

Wakefield v. Chacon

I see you guys winning that one...but i dont know about the other too, it depends on which johnson shows up....

I see you guys winning that one...but i dont know about the other too, it depends on which johnson shows up....

Only one I feel good about is Wake v. Chacon, other two are toss ups. You guys never hit Wake, we never hit Johnson and Schill v. Moose is a wash.

Only one I feel good about is Wake v. Chacon, other two are toss ups. You guys never hit Wake, we never hit Johnson and Schill v. Moose is a wash.

It all depends on which moose and johnson steps up, if its the one that gets hurt in the 5th, the red sox will win, if its the moose of late we have a real good shot, but if its the moose of old the red sox will probably win....

Wanna make a sig bet motes?

Guest So.Cal Dub

Actually I see that game being good, and can go either way. It's the other two that dont match up great.

Actually I see that game being good, and can go either way. It's the other two that dont match up great.

We usually don't hit Schilling well, and the Red Sox usually hit Moose pretty well, but Moose has been pitching much better than any point last season.

Guest So.Cal Dub
We usually don't hit Schilling well, and the Red Sox usually hit Moose pretty well, but Moose has been pitching much better than any point last season.

Moose is on a roll right now. Thats why I think it'll be good.

Your point about the Sox hitting Moose well......I seem to remember an almost perfect game he threw against them a couple years back.