SportsWrath

Mathias Kiwanuka at 32.

lemmiwinks

GIANTS

They made the trade with the Steelers and ended up taking Mathias Kiwanuka at 32. This was a really smart selection. Kiwanuka, a great athlete, can give Michael Strahan a rest to keep him fresh. He also will in on third downs to get to the opposition's quarterback, which he did so well at Boston College. Imagine Strahan, Kiwanuka, Osi Umenyiora, and Lavar Arrington rushing the quarterback on third down. Kiwanuka is also a great person, and that means something to the Giants.

And the Giants thought about taking Sinorice Moss at 32, and couldn't resist trading up for him in the second round. Moss told me last week the Giants had serious interest in him. His lightning quick speed is something they don't have in the passing attack and he helps immediately as a returner. Moss was the Giants highest rated receiver.

Gerris Wilkinson adds needed depth at linebacker. The third round pick was the best defender for Georgia Tech.

:rock:

Guest nosebleed

Maybe fools forget, they already had someone to spell Strahan and rush on third down, Justin Tuck.

Maybe fools forget, they already had someone to spell Strahan and rush on third down, Justin Tuck.

Good point but who backs up Osi on the other side?

Thin air?

If we get hit with a rash of injuries on the D-line where are we to get a good pass rush end from?

Those guys don't fall off of trees nor are they hanging around as street FA's, I initially was unhappy with the Kiwanuka pick but when you think about it he was one of the best players available. For once the Giants didn't draft for positional need & took the BPA.

Hummmmm...Do I listen to the Bitter Eagles fan or do I listen to the professional NFL writer

:confused:

I got it.... I'll Listen to anyone but the FAG 4 EAGLE FANS

GIANTS

They made the trade with the Steelers and ended up taking Mathias Kiwanuka at 32. This was a really smart selection. Kiwanuka, a great athlete, can give Michael Strahan a rest to keep him fresh. He also will in on third downs to get to the opposition's quarterback, which he did so well at Boston College. Imagine Strahan, Kiwanuka, Osi Umenyiora, and Lavar Arrington rushing the quarterback on third down. Kiwanuka is also a great person, and that means something to the Giants.

And the Giants thought about taking Sinorice Moss at 32, and couldn't resist trading up for him in the second round. Moss told me last week the Giants had serious interest in him. His lightning quick speed is something they don't have in the passing attack and he helps immediately as a returner. Moss was the Giants highest rated receiver.

Gerris Wilkinson adds needed depth at linebacker. The third round pick was the best defender for Georgia Tech.

You know I recall two other times we simply took the best player and athlete available, even though we were loaded at their particular positions.....

Those picks turned into LT and Carl Banks......lets have some faith boys

Guest Lockhart

You got that right - Ernie managed to draft someone in the only position the Giants didn't need any help in - then he picks a guy he probably could have got with the Giants original second round pick. What a dope!

NO, he is a DE and I believe he was the better prospect out of the draft.

No, he sucks. And I think he's LB too...

He's both: Naturally a DE, but learning how to play LB

NO, he is a DE and I believe he was the better prospect out of the draft.

What? Moore was a better prospect then who? Cause it sure as shit wasnt Kiwa or Tuck?

Eric Moore

Round 6, pick 12 (186 overall)

SI PROJECTED: Late Fifth Round

Justin Tuck

Round 3, pick 10 (74 overall)

SI PROJECTED: Mid First Round

Mathias Kiwanuka

Round 1, pick 32 (32 overall)

top 15 pick this year.

Everything looks to him being maybe in the top 15.